View Poll Results: VIRGIN Girls - at what age are you still a virgin?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm still a virgin at 14 yrs or younger

0 0%
  • I'm still a virgin at 15 yrs

2 7.41%
  • I'm still a virgin at 16 yrs

2 7.41%
  • I'm still a virgin at 17 yrs

4 14.81%
  • I'm still a virgin at 18 yrs

1 3.70%
  • I'm still a virgin at 19 yrs

2 7.41%
  • I'm still a virgin at 20 yrs

4 14.81%
  • I'm still a virgin at 21 yrs

2 7.41%
  • I'm still a virgin at 22 yrs

0 0%
  • I'm still a virgin at 23 yrs or older

10 37.04%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Virgin Girls - Your Age

I'm a 36 year old virgin female.

"LostNotFound" may find this poll interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    That is my vote... People who are married for longs lengths of time just don't really see divorce as a viable option, for whatever reason, so they work through their problems or ignore them.
    It's interesting that you see it this way - I mean, learning to work through your problems is basically unquestionably positive, right? So how come the "don't see divorce as a viable option, for whatever reason"? That seems contradictory to me.

Congrats, daletom!! Sounds just like my parents - married 25 years this year, their 24-year-old daughter (my sis) is going to have a baby in November, a year after getting married, a few months after graduating college.

By the way, I'm a 21-year-old virgin - it says I voted even though I don't think I did

i'm going to go out on the limb and say PROBABLY both of these threads didn't need to be bumped.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    It's interesting that you see it this way - I mean, learning to work through your problems is basically unquestionably positive, right? So how come the "don't see divorce as a viable option, for whatever reason"? That seems contradictory to me.

Congrats, daletom!! Sounds just like my parents - married 25 years this year, their 24-year-old daughter (my sis) is going to have a baby in November, a year after getting married, a few months after graduating college.

By the way, I'm a 21-year-old virgin - it says I voted even though I don't think I did
    I created these polls about a year ago, and resurrected them after looking at threads recently started by "LostNotFound".

I was hoping for more participation, but they show about what I expected: even though about half of all people have had sex by the time they're 18 or 19 years old, a significant number of people are well into their 20's before they do. One problem with the simple "How old were you when you lost your virginity?" question is that it doesn't account for all the 21, 25, and even 30 year olds who have not yet had sex. They are NOT alone, they are NOT defective, and they are NOT wierd.

In Western cultures they have probably had the opportunity to do so (not too many folks grow up locked in the basement of a convent), but have chosen not to. I not only respect their choice but admire their perseverence. So if you want to find a guy to sleep with "just to see what it's like", you can - but I think you would shortchange yourself from part of the experience. (If you DO - consider an older guy who really can teach you, and knows the nature of the relationship, and will handle both your body and your emotions gently.)

But I really hope you stay true to your reasons, whatever they might be, as long as they are reasonable to you.

Thanks for your response!

Dale

LostNotFound Guest
    19. waiting for wedding bells.

LostNotFound Guest
    i didn't find this thread as intresting as the your post in my virgin thread. i posted it to my SO.

we have talked and talked and talked about sex. we are one virgin couple that must know more about it then anybody.

vashti said once the anticpation for sex is better than sex (even though sex is good). i hope thats true. we still got awhile to wait.

i did learn something from your post though.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    19. waiting for wedding bells.
    Somehow I got the impression you were older (24??). I probably would have written a little different if I knew you were 19. That's OK - I am NOT scolding you in any way - just a misunderstanding on my part.

Waiting for wedding bells isn't a bad thing at all! If you went through all I wrote, you know I did. It wasn't a firm, die-for-it kind of conviction on my part but I'm very glad my first time happened with somebody I truly loved and that I was her first, too. To this day I'm ashamed that it went so poorly, in a physiological sense. Intellectually I know we were very "typical" but I wanted it to be better because . . . well, because she's "special", not "typical"!

If your B/F is also waiting for wedding bells that's great. If he's agreed to wait for wedding bells, even though his personal convictions may not be as strong as yours, that might be even better. Both of you need to be aware that it won't be easy and you'll have to work TOGETHER to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    i didn't find this thread as intresting as the your post in my virgin thread.
    It's good to know it was useful to you. It never occurs to some girls that guys have first-times, too - and it means something to us.

Some other Forum members didn't care for that post, and it IS too long, but I thought the situation was different.
    i did learn something from your post though.
    Im curious - in your situation - what you found interesting, and what you learned. If you're not comfortable saying so, that's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by daletom View Post
    It's good to know it was useful to you. It never occurs to some girls that guys have first-times, too - and it means something to us.
    none of the virgins i've had sex with cared about losing their virginity.

Wow, look at those votes lol. Seven for 23+ yrs/old.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Wow, look at those votes lol. Seven for 23+ yrs/old.
    they were all saving themselves for you most likely. then when they hit 23-24 they gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    they were all saving themselves for you most likely. then when they hit 23-24 they gave up.
    Oh damn.................
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by daletom View Post
    Forever?

Actually, 32 years next month. Our daughter just had our first grandkid last Saturday
    Um, holy crap, dude.

Teach me. Teach all of us.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First times are so overrated, in some cases... First time having sex? Getting drunk? Doing ice? I can't say anything about sex, cause I'm a virgin, but this is because the people I came across for most of my outside of school life weren't girls I didn't really notice much enough until I was a Junior in high school, unfortunately, since I was so absorbed in other things. From what I hear, sex just gets better with time. Unfortunately, alcohol and ice get worse with time. Nature's highs are best, moral of the story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast