+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I have played Mr. Cool?

Should I have played Mr. Cool?

Hey its Journey. Hi its been a while!
    I’ve been going out with this girl for about 2 months. I like her a lot. We're about the same age andwe are both professionals with good careers. We have a great time together. Our physical chemistry is great too.

Anyways last night after having sex and getting ready to go home she asked me a bunch of questions like:

Are you happy? Answer: Yes.
    Is it all about the sex? No: I am obviously really attracted to you but I have a great time with you doing other things.
    Do you want it to work out with us? Answer: Yes. I would be wasting my time if I didn’t think it would work out.
    Sex is really casual with you isn’t it. Answer: No.

Then I left. I called her 2 minutes later and I said that I didn’t really like her last question. She said nothing. I then asked her why she said that. No reply. I then said that I just wanted to let her know that. That all.... Good night. Ok Good Night, Bye.

That’s the first time in this realtionship that I was anything other than just a fun, carefree guy. But its true - I’m kind of upset about what she said – like sex is just really a casual thing with me. I'm pretty sure she comes from a conservative background and for her theres more to it than just sex. But from my side theres more to it as well because I really like her. Ive done the one night stand thing and this is definately not like that.

I think I did the right thing by telling her. But I feel like I may have blown it - I hate alot of drama - I've been there before. What do you all think - Did I do the right thing by speaking up? or should I have just played Mr. Cool.
    Thanks

Games. Eeew. if she wants Mr. Cool, she's barking up the wrong tree, because you're Mr. Sincere.

She's a fool. Maybe she'll come around.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Games. Eeew. if she wants Mr. Cool, she's barking up the wrong tree, because you're Mr. Sincere.

She's a fool. Maybe she'll come around.
    I hope she's not a megabitch, gigabitch.

That would only be times 10 to the power of 6. Nothing you can't handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    That would only be times 10 to the power of 6. Nothing you can't handle.
    Precisely .. bitch factor 6. Should be a walk in park Gigs!

Are you wondering what you did to make the "casual sex guy" impression? (...cause I am)

I think it was just a lame excuse because she chickened out. She's trying to make it about you, when it's actually her who is shining you on.

what's up journ.

it goes on and on and on and on...

she was probably just confused and needed clarification. no need to get all bent out of shape about it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with misombra. Also, maybe she is one of those girls who likes to snuggle after sex. To have sex and then run out the door looks like casual sex to a lot of women.

Do you do anything besides have sex with her? You know, like dates outside your homes? (just asking for clarification...)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Those questions she asked was just her way of feeling you out. Finding out what your looking for. Reason why is because there are many people out there that want the sex etc, but without the commitment. I ran into a few guys like that myself. Anyways, she just is trying to find out how you feel about things. I wouldn't be worried, as long as you two are looking for the same thing. Then its all good.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Journey
    That’s the first time in this realtionship that I was anything other than just a fun, carefree guy.
    If you're always a fun, carefree guy then she is just looking for reassurance that you're also a serious, potentially committed guy.

She is just looking for reassurance. Girls do that.

It was good of you to give it to her.

(And yah, running home after sex? Why not spend the night? It is much nicer!)

(And yah, running home after sex? Why not spend the night? It is much nicer!)[/QUOTE]

Yah, it is much nicer, but her pillows are too big - my head was too high too sleep well. I also didn't have my night guard for my teeth.

Sound a little uptight to me. Sorry. But geeze.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey
    (And yah, running home after sex? Why not spend the night? It is much nicer!)
    Yah, it is much nicer, but her pillows are too big - my head was too high too sleep well. I also didn't have my night guard for my teeth. [/QUOTE]

Picky picky!! Half the time I didn't have the stuff I really needed when spending the night at my ex's house, but it was worth it, trust me!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Any time I've slept with a girl, that last thing I'm able to do is sleep.

her pillows are too big?

wtf kind of lame excuse is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast