+ Follow This Topic

Thread: =/ Need Advice in Current Situation

=/ Need Advice in Current Situation

Well, I'm new to this forum so hello everyone =]. So...there's this one girl; I met her mid-July a couple days before the end of school. She was real flirty with me touching me intimately and stuff, I enjoyed it but never showed it. I wasn't sure if I liked her or not at the moment. But then we started hanging out and we got a lot closer, she always wanted to walk by me, be with me, etc. I thought she was moving a bit fast but yeah.

So anyways, she works at this one coffee shop and I had left my bike there a couple days before when we went out, so I went to get it but I didn't go in; I bought her a rose and left it in her car thru her open window....yeah I know...I realized after I pushed it.

So she said thanks for the rose and stuff and it's been a month since we last talked. Did I frightened her?...I know this sounds corny but I can't stop thinking about her =/. I just wish things were normal again and we could be together once more. Any suggestions on what I should do? I was thinking about just dropping by one day and saying hi and buy a drink and leave. It'll be up to her if she wants to talk or etc. We used to go out and eat during her break everytime I come, but I don't anymore. Sorry for the long passage, any advice will be greatly appreciated. =]

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have u visited her at work since you left her that rose? Maybe shes expecting you to follow up on it after she thanked you.

Why not go in there and grab some coffee and say hi to her. She how she responds. If shes distant, then maybe she just isn't interested. If she seems happy to see you, then maybe you should ask her out sometime.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

King Zarathu Guest
    Every time I've given a women something symbolic to say "I've been thinking about you" I got laid that night. Then again, my circumstances were different. I suggest that next time, wait a little bit for there to be more intimacy or attraction before pulling that off. If a guy that I haven't seen in a month gave me a rose, I'd freak out too. That's probably because I'm a guy.

Oh, I did visit her after I gave the rose asking if she received my surprise casually joking it wasn't mine. When I came in, she just waved at me with a distant look and continued working. So I tried to engage convo. and asked if she wanted to eat later but she said she only had 5 min...didn't know if that an excuse or not. And yeah, its been a month after that and we haven't talked.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you did frighten her. I mean why else wouldn't she want to hang out with you? Unless shes that shy. Or maybe she just saw you as a friend and doesn't know how to quite tell you that shes not into you like that.

Well seeing its been a month, drop in there and see how shes doing. Act casual like you just wanted to get coffee and then just say hi to her. If she is still distant, then chances are she isn't into you. Maybe just explain to her it was a friendly gesture by giving her that rose. (Personally I would have been super flattered no matter who it came from.) See what she says.

Even if things don't work out, at least you put yourself out there by giving her that rose. You tried. That takes guts, and there are alot of people who wish they could even follow thru with something like that. So, at least be glad you tried. Sometimes you have to be rejected many times before u find the right one.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Thank you Ellynn, I absolutely agree with you. I just talked to her online last night for the first time in a while seeing as how she's never on. And I tried asking if she wanted to go out w/ some friends; she rejected. Oh well, guess she wasn't interested in the first place. Reading your last paragraph really boosted my self-confidence. =] Thank you.

p.s: it just so happens her name is Elly, haha

King Zarathu Guest
    I personally wouldn't talk to her again... She has rejected you multiple times. I suggest you just find a new chick.

Yeah, im sorry to say it but she aint intrested, You gotta learn when its time to say enoughs enough and move on to the next girl. Dont worry dude, there are plenty more fish in the sea!

thanks guys =] helped a bunch