+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Drunk kiss + friendship

Drunk kiss + friendship

Hello i have a problem. I have a friend and for a period of time we were seein more of each other at little house parties etc from school as we just finished the hsc and its almost like i/we? looked forward to it and meetin each other. We chat online till the early morning etc we talk about our boyfriends and girlfriends at the time we were taken... and so forth. We broke off our relationships and this was very coincidental figuring that we broke at the same time. At this period we were seeing more of each other. I had met up with her at a party and we were drinking which was normal as we drank frequently lol not alcoholics but yeah... As the night came to an end we sat on the couch together and she kissed my cheek frequently n got close.. i responded and i didnt back off but i didnt do nethin as we were drunk and i have respect for this girl. She continued kissin me cheek then she kissed me on the lips. Since she and i were intoxicated i pushed her off in a nice way mentioning "not like this". That little scene was then to vanish the next day as "she didnt remember!?!?!" and i played along for some stupid reason. I continue to speak 2 this girl and we continue to go out together although with our groups along side us not individually. She seems to flirt with other guys but not to the extent she does with me and so do i with girls ofcourse.... i see we have alot of things in common and we have a "sixth sense" about each other which i love. Theres almost like a barrier now but i cant get across it... its become "the norm" and we just pretend were friends although there is more, which i hope is true after i get an answer to this. I want to know if this friendship is more than it is... the drunk kiss was nothing and forgettable... why she did it... she is a really good girl but im confused and want input from a girls point of view.. i have asked her friends and they see something... wot is this girl thinking? plz!! help SORE EROS

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you simply hang out with with her without your gangs with you?

Why don't you simply ask her yourself?

You're not gonna get anymore an accurate answer than the ones out of her mouth.

bro i need the answers for me 2 do that... wot do u think she thinks of me from the info u just read...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds to me you're searchin' for specific answers.

It sounds like you want me to tell you that she totally digs you and that you should ask her out.

That if you wait too long somebody else is gonna get her because she'll eventually lose interest due to your inaction.

If that's what you need to hear, then I've told you.

Now go ask her out.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was in the same situation with a good friend of mine, and I had a major thing for him. It sounds to me like your 'friend' here likes you a little more than just that.

My 'friend' and I danced around the obvious for years. WE'd even SLEPT together and both tried to play it off like we barely remembered........it only changed when I got up the guts to write him a short email telling him how I really felt. Wow, did the floodgates open then.

You have to tell her, that's the only way she's going to acknowledge it with you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Sorry to introude but what does Dig mean "It sounds like you want me to tell you that she totally digs you and that you should ask her out." I thort it met she called the shots but after reeding this i think that i am wrong please tell me!

As for asking her out i would go for it as what have you got to lose a friends ship can be repaired!
    Thanks Steve
    P.s Sorry once agane
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven715
    Sorry to introude but what does Dig mean "It sounds like you want me to tell you that she totally digs you and that you should ask her out." I thort it met she called the shots but after reeding this i think that i am wrong please tell me!
    Dude, I barely can understand what you mean.

What I was sayin' is that this guy comes in here tellin' us that basically that this chick likes him, and that he likes her, but then claims he's "confused".

What's to be confused about?

It sounds like timidity to me.

He's not confident enough with the signals he's getting to approach her so he came here to get confirmation to do what he already knows he has to.

Simply ask her out.

He knows this, but he just wants somebody else to tell 'em.

That's what I'm gettin' from this.

I mean, hell, correct me if I'm wrong Soreros.

I agree with Fras. You're being a weenie, soreros. Grow a spine and ask her out, if you want to, or not, just make a frickin' decision.

Hold on 1 minute i was asking what does "DIG" Mean not the sentence i was using the sentance to show how the word "DIG" Was being used that is what i dont understand the word DIG what the hell it meanns that is all
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven715
    Hold on 1 minute i was asking what does "DIG" Mean not the sentence i was using the sentance to show how the word "DIG" Was being used that is what i dont understand the word DIG what the hell it meanns that is all
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

It's a slang term, "digs" means, at least in this context, that she likes him.

# Slang.

1. To understand fully: Do you dig what I mean?
    2. To like, enjoy, or appreciate: “They really dig our music and, daddy, I dig swinging for them” (Louis Armstrong).
    3. To take notice of: Dig that wild outfit.

Question Steve, where ya from?

Ok thank you for that i must have sounded like a ranover half retarded cat lol i am From United Kingdom in Bedfordshire
    Cheers Steve

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well congratulations!

You learned some American slang!

Albeit, older slang not commonly used today.