+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grosest experience ever!

Grosest experience ever!

Awesome share your grosest experience you have had (sex stuff, not your moms meatloaf).

Ill start with, one time i was fingerbanging a girl and the consistency of her juices seemed off. it was heavier. Anyways with the lights off i just kept going. After her faked orgasm I turn on the lights and there was blood all over the sheets.

Gross. I still shudder. It would have been nice if she told me she was having her period.

King Zarathu Guest
    1) I was going 69 with this chick.. well.. she was a shorty and I'm 6'3". Plus, I'm Arab. My nose went straight into her asshole and it smelled like...shit. What'd I expect, eh?

2) I ate a girl out while she was on her period once. That seems to gross everyone out.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Getting cum in my eye.

It felt so nasty, my eye was all gooey and blurry and sticky feeling.......yuck.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have my own stories but...

Anybody remember that dude that posted about jerkin' off and "accidently" busting in his mouth?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Anybody remember that dude that posted about jerkin' off and "accidently" busting in his mouth?
    HAHAHAHAHA dumbass.

We all know he was experimenting and exploring his sexuality...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I kinda posted about this in other threads. But, I had sex and afterward when he pulled out the condom was torn. Im was all like freaking out but luckily I was on the pill so it was all good. So, I didn't think much of it.

A few days later, I went to the bathroom and the tip of the condom actually came out of me and ended up in the toilet. I didn't feel it, but I happen to look down when I was flushing. I was like WTF at first, and then looked closer and then realized what it was.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

One time i was doin it doggy style with this chick and all of a sudden she farted. May not sound like much to you, but it totally put me off her.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Getting cum in my eye.

It felt so nasty, my eye was all gooey and blurry and sticky feeling.......yuck.
    my bf really love doing it and from time to time I get used to it
    Come share your love story. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][URL="http://MyPuppyLover.com"].[/URL]

wow, I have so much to look forward to...

I tried swallowing, that was somewhat gross

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is an excellent thread to avoid if you have just eaten.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Once I was having it with a girl (Rachel) in her parent's bathroom, we were in the shower. After we'd done the whole foreplay in the shower bit we went into her room and I started ****ing her, all was going well for a couple of minutes when we heard her parents walk in the front door. This scared the absolute shit out of her (being a strict catholic and all that) so her cervix contracted because she got worried and my cock was stuck in there while we could hear her mum calling her from downstairs. So i was doing all i could to get mini-me out of her pussy but it ended up being stuck there for 10 minutes and her parents didn't even come up the stairs as they thought Rachel must have been out.

I haven't seen her since.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TyRuK View Post
    Once I was having it with a girl (Rachel) in her parent's bathroom, we were in the shower. After we'd done the whole foreplay in the shower bit we went into her room and I started ****ing her, all was going well for a couple of minutes when we heard her parents walk in the front door. This scared the absolute shit out of her (being a strict catholic and all that) so her cervix contracted because she got worried and my cock was stuck in there while we could hear her mum calling her from downstairs. So i was doing all i could to get mini-me out of her pussy but it ended up being stuck there for 10 minutes and her parents didn't even come up the stairs as they thought Rachel must have been out.

I haven't seen her since.
    Your cock got.. stuck? Is that even possible?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Is that even possible?

No.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No.
    That makes me feel so much better; I was beginning to think about what some girls could do as a revenge scheme.

It happened, it's possible ask your doctor or someone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast