+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I save it?

Dude! I just went through a 3.5 year realationship and dude you are totally right, she will find out eventually what a good person she has lost! Even though I don't know you, I pretty much am the same as you, romantic, sweet,kind, respects someone for who they are, and would do anything for the girl!

But dude, she will eventually realize what she has lost, may it be a month or 10 years down the line! She wont forget you, she will eventually realize that after gettin treated like shit later on by some bf she has.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137
    Dude! I just went through a 3.5 year realationship and dude you are totally right, she will find out eventually what a good person she has lost! Even though I don't know you, I pretty much am the same as you, romantic, sweet,kind, respects someone for who they are, and would do anything for the girl!

But dude, she will eventually realize what she has lost, may it be a month or 10 years down the line! She wont forget you, she will eventually realize that after gettin treated like shit later on by some bf she has.
    Yup. The only thing that sucks is that we both fell for that bull that they said "I'll be with you through thick and thin. Always by your side and forever yours."
    What a bunch of lies.
    Oh well, it's not our loss.

Yea I also feel for that gettin married shit, "i cant imagine marrying anyone else but you", they are lies, but you have to deal with them...

It will be hard to believe that there is someone else out there for you, but you got to keep on believing because that's what I am doin right now, just be yourself and learn from all this, it will only make you better/stronger in the future, just think of this... NEW POON! lol jk, but still you've been "restricted" for 4 years, so play the field now! Once you find someone else ( i havent yet, but playing the field) you will totally understand that things happen for a reason!

As Joe Dirt said, "Keep on Keepin on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137
    Yea I also feel for that gettin married shit, "i cant imagine marrying anyone else but you", they are lies, but you have to deal with them...

It will be hard to believe that there is someone else out there for you, but you got to keep on believing because that's what I am doin right now, just be yourself and learn from all this, it will only make you better/stronger in the future, just think of this... NEW POON! lol jk, but still you've been "restricted" for 4 years, so play the field now! Once you find someone else ( i havent yet, but playing the field) you will totally understand that things happen for a reason!

As Joe Dirt said, "Keep on Keepin on!"
    my favorite is "Of course I was still a virgin when I met you. I've been saving myself for someone like you." Blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I'm not playing a field for a while, I just want to concentrate on my music for now.

thats straight too man! Just keep your mind off it and keep busy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12