View Poll Results: How much makeup do you like on the ladies?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • None at all... au natural

8 38.10%
  • Moderate... nothing that would stop a plane

12 57.14%
  • Whore it up, baby!

1 4.76%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Makeup...

Makeup...

Ok... so just wanted to make up a poll (sorry... I couldn't help it) about our friend, cosmetics. What do yall think?

I for one HATE makeup, nothing at all is not only more attractive to me, but it says a lot about the person to; i.e. they are not fake, dont overstress about social norms, etc... I guess maybe a LITTLE bit is ok for fancy functions, like a little lip gloss and, well wth i don't know what any of teh stuff is called Just never so much it is noticeable as being unnatural; still though I go with bare morning face... yummy

King Zarathu Guest
    Some women.. god.. like my ex, Jordyn. If she didn't wear makeup, I could feel myself slowly turning to stone. I would protect my eyes from the horror and disgust that would be instilled upon me had I done otherwise. I knew inside that I wouldn't be able to marry her if I had to wake up to that ****ing thing every morning.

When she wore makeup, world of a difference. Too much reminds me of my old junior high principal, who would basically melt if they put her in the sun for too long.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's all about how it is applied.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Eh... I guess to guide things a bit; I do NOT think it adds to beauty... if someone's face is pretty, then I really think it should stay the way God made it; and I don't think any makeup helps at all, just looks like face painting from some carnival...

On the other hand, some of the not-so-pleasant-to-look-at women out there think that the more mascara or rouge or whatever they slap on will make them pretty... and I don't know where this started, but it needs to stop. That is one of the most uncomfortable things to be around... ever get stuck in an interview or something with some old lady with about 8 pounds of face paint? Hmm... I guess that if someone is pretty to you, then makeup can only get in the way is what I'm trying to get at... any thoughts?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's all about how it's applied. If done correctly, it enhances and looks "natural".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

There are probably a number of women around who you think are au natural, but are actually wearing makeup. Most people don't think I wear makeup. I do. If I don't, I look tired.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    If I don't, I look tired.
    Is tired the word? XD

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Livin' with 6 girls who rarely found a practical time or reason to put on make up, it was always a shock to see them with make up on.

I found the majority of them attractive without it, but I didn't necessarily find it unnattractive. But they were usually modest with it.

But who really wants a chick that can only be pretty with make up?

It looks good in small amounts.

There are probably a number of women around who you think are au natural, but are actually wearing makeup. Most people don't think I wear makeup. I do. If I don't, I look tired.
    Precisely. People think that in every-day circumstances, I'm not wearing any, when I am. Subtle make-up looks good in normal life, whereas a bit more is good for special occassions

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    It's all about how it's applied. If done correctly, it enhances and looks "natural".
    Yup, I agree. If its overdone yeah it looks fake. But, if you wear just a little bit, it can do wonders.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    But who really wants a chick that can only be pretty with make up?
    Exactly my point...

And, yes I am talking about absolutely bare skin nothing-at-all-even-if-you-dont-think-we-notice... not that a little is unattractive, but for me it is so much more attractice if someone is beautiful with absolutely nothing on...

Quote Originally Posted by thinker

And, yes I am talking about absolutely bare skin nothing-at-all-even-if-you-dont-think-we-notice... not that a little is unattractive, but for me it is so much more attractice if someone is beautiful with absolutely nothing on...
    Wink, wink, know what I mean?

I voted for "whore it up" b/c it looked lonely.

Wink, wink, know what I mean?
    lol That of course works well also...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast