+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Breakup

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    Reliable yes, but would you rather be correct and lonely or take a chance and be happy? The mind can justify ANYTHING, but there is not true happiness or peace without the heart. But what can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic Ultimately, they should work in harmony, but for me at least, I find I cannot be truly happy with a decision if my heart is not ocmpletely into it, no matter how it looks on paper.
    They rarely work in harmony, and the heart is a double-crosser which operates strictly on an emotional level, and emotions flucuate. But I hope it works for you. It could happen.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Lol... I see someone is a little bitter

True, they are most often at complete opposite poles... they are for me in my personal situation right now One says go for it, the other will not let me budge... and neither is willing to compromise... but ultimately, I feel the mind can be swayed whilst the heart is stuck where it is, and you either go with it or ignore it completely... I will gladly risk being hurt for the sake of true love, no matter how violently my mind opposes it. You can convince your mind to change over time, but if the heart was never in a relationship, it is doomed from the start. No more being so fussy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    Lol... I see someone is a little bitter
    No I'm not. I'm just old and wise.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    No I'm not. I'm just old and wise.
    I don't think she likes me very much

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like everyone. Except spammers and psychos who claim to be Jewish.

I like everyone. Except spammers and psychos who claim to be Jewish.
    We can agree on that

I just wish I knew what she wants to say to me

This waiting is killing me

I'm clinging onto hope that she wants me back... I guess thats a bad thing

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just try to keep yourself busy; the time will come soon enough.

Yes, unfortunately this "waiting" can last a lot longer than is healthy; I "waited" for maybe a few months until I really was able to let go and move on... I am just worried that you are too dependant on her to function healthily... You want to be a two whole people in a relationship, not two halves, which sounds wrong and strange, but hear me out I'm sure she would want you to love her for who she is, not becuase you need her and cannot live without her, though those things come later... I am confusing myself now What I am trying to say is; if you only want her back becuase you "can't live without her" then you are putting too much pressure on her and the relationship, which is NOT fair to either of you. True love is mutual and, believe it or not, NOT desparate, which is how you are coming off right now. I actually think that a little time off will do wonders for you. Try to live like you are never going to be back together, which may well be the case, but I know exactly how you feel in that you want her back. I just feel you are BOTH a bit confused by eachother and the whole situation, and some time off from eachother and everything going on would be well used if you can put your raging emotions aside and really think things through. Besides, you are young and have your whole life ahead of you! Don't feel rushed in any of this! I'm sure you will do the right thing and fate will see you through

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just try to keep yourself busy; the time will come soon enough.
    Yeah, come on over to my place, we'll play some Halo 2.

She wants to tell me whatever it is on her mind to my face... Does that mean shes going to break my heart... again?
    I'm not sure how I've let myself get into the position where its ready to be broken again

I mean if she wanted me, she would tell me striaght away right?

I think I've made a huge mistake talking to her... hmm. I don't understand what she wants

Maybe I need to face the fact that its over and we're not going to be together.

Halo 2 sounds good to me Frasbee Although you live a Lonnng way away

EDIT: Typo

Well, don't give up so easily! And stop trying to understand women via their signals... it is simply not possible. "I mean if she wanted me, she would tell me straight away, right?" Hell freakin no she would not! Women play this game that is old as time called "let's try to screw with men becuase it's fun" I don't know where they all learn the rules, but they all know it and they all keep score. Now, what they do is mess with our heads by saying one thing and doing another, or leading us on then dropping us face first into a pile of crap, the list goes on. This is a simple scenario of she wants to tell you how she feels face to face. Either way, this is good. If she wants you back, then that is good (maybe) If she does not, then that is good, becuase either way you will KNOW now what is going on, thus no more games which means you win! I see no harm in talking to her this last time (maybe) just to hear her out.

Today was the worst day, I feel as if I'm going backwards in the "getting over" process...

I spoke to her again, and she told me that one of her "friends" was coming to see her (who is a guy)

I used quotes around the word "friends" because I believe that they are more than that... although she told me there not... I feel I can't trust a single word she says

We were going to meet up but she told me she was babysitting her brother, but she was lying - this guy was coming over. All I seem to get is lies!

When I ask her for a striaght answer... she never gives me it.. she just says "leave it" or "don't start"

I asked her what she does want to talk about when we meet up.
    Responce - "i dunno, just stuff" - what the hell does that mean?
    She says shes got nothing "set" what she wants to say

It's like her game to her, she doesn't seem to realise that I also have feelings

I really NEED to know whats going on... I need to know where I stand with her but shes not letting me anywhere near... What can I do? This isn't fair

My health is suffering... I'm not sleeping, I'm not eating. I'm an emotional wreck

How can one person make you feel like this?
    Why would someone do this? Someone who says they care about you

I'm sorry if I came across as a stupid, angry teenager who needs to "get a life"

Thanks again for your repiles

You're not going backwards. You're just coming out of shock. It's gonna suck for a while- expect it.

It'll get better.

Do SOME girls enjoy messing with our heads?

She wants more time before we talk... Im giving it to her, but I still don't know whats going on in her head... But then again, I don't think she does...

She told me she doesn't want to loose me... and then decides to tell me.. she needed a break from me, "For a bit"

If we did get back together, would there be any chance of it working... I don't trust her anymore.. Shes told too many lies, and I'm not so sure you can re-build trust, am I right?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast