+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Breakup

So start walking that long path away from her. Won't she be surprised when she comes back "after a bit" and you're not there on your knees, waiting for her.

Chin up, heartbroken boy. You still have you.

Yeah she'll be surprised

The Long Path seems never-ending right now.. Growing up sucks

Thank you. That reply made me realise what I really should do

You will get there in the end. I promise x

I was reading her myspace comments:

"hey up m8 u ok wubu2 we need 2 talk bowt sumfin ul lyk 2 hear. wb wen ugt this barbie"

One of her friends left this. I'm sorry about their english skills. I copied and pasted it.

This suggests to me he wants to talk about the possibility of a relationship between her and a friend of his

I can't stop worrying. The thought of her with someone else kills me. Especially when she told me she'll come back "in a bit"

It's really hard to walk this path away from her. She's all I can think about

Should I confront her about this? Or carry on keeping my distance until SHE is ready to talk?

I don't know what to do... Theres so many lies

DO NOT confront her about this. This is officially in the "not your business" department, and you don't want to open yourself up to accusations of being Stalker Boy.

From what I can tell, you still have your self-respect intact. Cherish that. At some point in this process of getting over her, when the hope has died and your sense of humor has worn thin, it will be all you have.

Look, maybe she will come back. Maybe she won't. The fact is, she broke up with you and you are no longer in a position to raise objections to any message she receives.

I know it sucks. Learn to play the guitar and write a song about it.

She left me to mess around with another guy.

Its a secret, but my friend just told me (who is also a friend of hers)
    She believed I derserved to know

She also expects to just walk back into my life when this guy goes away to college

Why does life suck..?

Why has she thrown away what we had for a month of fun with another guy..?

I can't do this, there is too much pain

You did deserve to know the truth.

Who knows why she did it? I think it's important to realize that you are deeply offended by this as well as hurt. That makes you a fundamentally decent person.

You can do this. I know you feel like you've been turned inside out and you can't imagine how anyone can live for one more minute feeling the way you do, but you can.

Get some sleep. Do some crying. Don't forget to eat.

Shall I tell her I know?

I'm so angry.. but also really hurt

One things for sure, I'm never letting her into my life again

I don't think it would be a bad idea to write her a letter detailing your feelings of betrayal and disgust. You don't have to give it to her.

I can't believe it...

Would giving her the letter be a good idea? Or is that asking for more hurt?

Make that decision later. You're too messed up to think straight now.

She hasn't done you any favors with all of this wishy-washy behavior. She should have just made a clean break and let you get on with your life, but instead, she kept you dangling. I think she thinks of you as her safety net.

She shouldn't have cut a huge gaping hole in her safety net.

The no contact idea you had to begin with is the right way to go. If you have to lay it out for her that you know everything just so she'll leave you alone, so be it, but don't do it tonight. Do it tomorrow.

And what's the deal with this friend of hers who thought you should know? Is that a further complication, or is it just somebody being honest?

I believe my friend. Shes been a friend for years. She told me what Laura had said to her.

I'll quote:

"i miss steve i really do, and i think at somepoint we will get back together"

"but for now i can mess around with tom"

(Steve being me. Tom the other guy)

My friend doesn't want me to tell Laura because she's frightened it'll ruin their friendship

Its complicated because we share a lot of the same friends

I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I should tell her to leave me alone and get out of my life for good... but like you said, its too early to make that decision

I text her... Stupid I know

I said "I know the truth. Heartless"

She repiled "What truth? That I was telling my mum how much I'm missing you?"

I'm convinced shes "Messing around" with this other guy... Its happening openly over Myspace...

She doesn't deserve me... I don't deserve to be treated like this.

But I still want her. Why?

I've not managed to get any sleep tonight

I'm sorry if I'm whining and dragging this thread on a bit. I just find it helps to write my feelings down and let you give me an insight on the situation

Why the hell dont you just meet her??

Go over to her house or wherever, sit down and talk to her what you have discovered. Then see what she says. Your sillyness in not going and talking to her amuses me. Talk to her, and either end it or keep it!?!

You still want her because you obviously liked her a lot. She obviously meant something to you. Then how can you possibly not just go and straight up tell her about this? :\ I just dont get it.

She refuses to meet me

She says she was just coming around and then I blew it... she needs more time again

She denys messing around with this other guy.. but it seems pretty obvious to me

Whenever I talk to her she makes me feel guilty, when I've done nothing wrong

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast