+ Follow This Topic

Thread: another failed relationship

another failed relationship

I've got minimal experience when it comes to girls (only 3 gf so far) so naturally I'm a bit naive when it comes to these things. Sorry if I sound stupid, redundant, or annoying. I just had a big fight with my gf and I think we might be officially over.

Basically, every girl I meet ends up being no good for me. I'm not saying I'm some superior person or something, but I've narrowed it down to two possibilities: all girls are trouble or I just have horrible choice in girls I date.

So I'm wondering, if it's the latter at least, what am I doing wrong? How can I tell if a girl is the right one for me? I'm not saying I want to know if she's "the one", but how do I tell if it'll at least be a good relationship and won't fail miserably like all my other ones.

I'm willing to make improvements, I know I'm not the most romantic type out there, but I just need some advice so I know what to work better at, both in who I date and how I am.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Either change to better fit what girls want of you, or find girls that better fit what you want of them.

Seriously now, I don't know what to tell you.

All girls are evil. Period.

What you need to do, is find that one girl who is willing to stop being evil for you.

But keep this one major detail in your mind; All girls are evil. Go by that reasoning, and you can't fail.

Good luck.

-Z
    "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love."
    -Charlie Brown

Well I've decided that I'm just going to wait and believe in the whole "destined to be with someone" bit or whatever.

As for that girl (I guess she counts as an ex right now), we're talking and we were able to go over what happened, but things seem really sore on both sides. So I'm wondering if a little space would be a good thing right now. Let wounds heal for a few days and then see if there's any interest in a relationship still. I'm not too bent on the prospect, but I would like it.

Suggestions? We've had a lot of arguments before but this is a big one. I'm guessing we'll recover since we can't seem to stay mad at each other for too long, but I dunno.

All girls are evil. I know because I'm a girl and I'm evil.

But I don't believe in the whole "destined to be with someone" bit. If that's what you believe, then, luck be with you.

Seriously, you either change for someone, someone change for you, or both of you change.
    "Ogres are like onions."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    All girls are evil. I know because I'm a girl and I'm evil.
    I agree, and I always tell my kids that generally speaking, girls are evil and boys are dumb.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lol. Boys are dumb.
    "Ogres are like onions."