+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 Days To Save My Relationship!!!!

2 Days To Save My Relationship!!!!

This is my first post and I need some fresh opinions ASAP.

I have been with my G/F for 4 months now and I love her to death. Last night she called and said that “she has changed feelings for me and doesn’t know if she wants to be together anymore” and that broke my heart. She said she “needs a couple of days off to think about it a see if she misses me”. Two weeks into our “relationship” I had to move back home for co-op which is 2:30 hrs away. Until then we had the best time together. I try to make it up every weekend but sometimes I can’t. I haven’t seen her for the last 3 weeks so I was really excited to see her this weekend and then she called. I was going to tell her that I love her 3 weeks ago but I couldn’t get to her and I didn’t want to call here and tell her. It had to be face to face. Today I wrote her an e-mail saying exactly how I feel that I love her and that the reason she doesn’t feel the same way is because we are apart for such a long time and we can’t just have a relationship based on phone calls and weekend visits. I go back to school in September so I will see her all the time and I don’t want to lose her. I told here that I wont visit this weekend or call her (even though I’m coming up) because I respect her decision to have some time off and think, but I wrote when your ready you can come over and we can talk .

The questions I have

Can I save my love from leaving me???

Is it true that you don’t fell the same about a person after seeing them every day for a month and the every other weekend?? Things start to slow down right??

Can we restore the Feelings that we once had for one another??

What should I do, say anything ?????

Any advise and encouragement is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I don't think you can save your love from leaving you if they don't feel the way.
    "Ogres are like onions."

The thing is we adored each other when we were together all the time and now that we are apart for a little while I fell the same way too. I know its not us but just the distance between us and the minimal person to person interaction its only temperary. Should I just go to her house and tell her how I feel bacause that seens like the best solution at this point.

So when was the last time you talk to her?
    "Ogres are like onions."

last night

Oooh- only four months and already the thrill is gone? That's not sounding good. You shouldn't have to recapture anything at this point. You should still be in the honeymoon phase.

The best advice I can give you is to try to hear her when she tells you what's wrong. Hopefully, she'll at least give you that when you see her next.

you cant make a person love you. they either do or they dont. its better to have a love in yr life that is true than a lie. if she has to think about it i dont think its worth saving. do you want to be with someone that has to think about it?
    [URL="http://www.free-articles.blogspot.com"] CLICK HERE-10 Important dating rules,5 dazzling ways to make any women fall is love with you,ways to conquer fear,secrets to building muscles in less than 10 seconds,weight loss tips,diets & exercises,how to catch a cheating lover,what it takes to be great,inexpensive dating ideas,popular wedding hair styles tips & articles on almost any topic........[/URL]

Listen, if you feel that good about her, there is absolutely no way you cant get her to realize how much love potential there is between the two of you.

Trust me when I say this, love is not about self esteem, love is not about competition, love is not about opinion or personality. The best meaning for love comes from the roots of when love was first described. Love is blind. Remember that. If you love her, then nothing else matters. It doesnt matter that "she's having to think about it, this cant be good". No, doesnt matter. It doesnt matter that "the thrill is lost", that's just silly talk. NONE of that matters. You say you love her right? Why arent you out there trying to do something out of love?

Drop the desperation, drop the anxiety, drop the impatience, the feeling of hopelessness. Drop it all. Only concentrate on the one thing that's important here - the love. Do something special, something surprising. I remember with my girlfriend, I randomly showed up at her house, blindfolded her, took her on a picnic which I had fully prepared for myself, on top of a little cute hill, and then unfolded her blinds.

It might not sound like that's much, but when you get up there, and you open up her blinds, she'll just be surprised at what you went through for her. Like I said before, LOVE IS BLIND, remember that again. If she says "no Im not putting a blindfold on!" then dont start thinking "jeez, she doesnt even trust me, this isnt worth it". No. Is that all your love is worth? You cant call that love. It's your job to make her trust you then. People say that you cant make someone love you, that is correct. But that's only correct because people have a constant love for everyone, it is up to you to decide how much of that love you want to bring out for yourself, and how much you dont.

Dont just sit there and ponder about what to do, take action, another age old saying, all is fair in love and war, right? Trust me when I say this, she will NOT be pissed if you "disrespect her wishes" of being alone, and instead take her out like that as a surprise. If she is, then you havent interpreted to her properly that it was simply a gesture of love. I could go on and on about how YOU have to do the work to make the love strong. She might not be expecting it, so how about you make sure she knows you love her, not just by saying it, but by acting it out.

You dig?

You can't stop her from leaving you - you know, it is her decision. Although, you can tell her how you feel ; but don't sound so desperate. Don't go blurting everything out at once because you're scared of losing her, just stay calm and give her a little bit of time. In my opinion her feelings for you probably haven't changed because you're seeing less of eachother - that shouldn't matter, that should make her more eager to see you. But that's just my two cents! Give her a bit of time and listen to what she has to say and then you can have your say!
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.