Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEY!!! :picture included:

way to welcome a noob you guys.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    way to welcome a noob you guys.
    Hey, he started it when he decided it would be a good idea to change his lifestyle for a girl that doesn't even like him.

no offense, but are you a guy or girl?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Hey, he started it when he decided it would be a good idea to change his lifestyle for a girl that doesn't even like him.
    Yeah, that really annoyed the hell out of me.

Well im all for haveing more hair than most since I let mine grow but...... umm.... yeah.... no comment. Im not saying it's totaly horrible.... it just dont go with you.

why just all try to offend me??... I was looking forward to people taking an interest asking me such things like "do you have any pets" "where are you from" and all that... but no, you sad sad sad shallow people have to comment on my hair, I don't care what you think of it because i like it, why be so shallow?? insecure about yourself?? geez.... if i knew people could be so lame, i wouldn't have made this thread... come on how old are you people??? i presume you're over 16, so why chuck insults at someone my age??... it's rather pathetic that you'd waste your exsistance like that.

edit: yep, just as i guessed, all over 16 minus Zarathu
    Last edited by TheSab; 29-07-06 at 08:00 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    HAHA

Erm... Frasbee and I are both insecure because we have gay tendencies with each other. And--what do you mean, we're being shallow? If anything, you're the one being closer to shallow when you think that a female is going to be impressed by a vegetarian, because, quite simply, she is female.

Furthermore, we're not dissing your hair, we're commenting on it and you shouldn't be insecure about it.

Also, we aren't interested and we're not going to ask questions. We're going to say "Welcome!" and you're going to shut the **** up.

no wonder your reputation is so bad.... all you do is be ignorant....

King Zarathu Guest
    No, my reputation is so bad because I'm short and sarcastic to assholes like you that deserve it.

So, um...about that blowjob you were offering....

I think you could do with re-reading the rules.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop picking on the newbie. I think your hair is pretty wild Sab, but if you can't have hair live that when you are 16, then when can you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no no no i wasn't saying you can't have my hair when you're 16. i was saying it's sad that the older people tend to pick on the younger... jealous i suppose...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSab
    no no no i wasn't saying you can't have my hair when you're 16. i was saying it's sad that the older people tend to pick on the younger... jealous i suppose...
    Your mom's jealous.

Everyone; shut up. Drop it. I'm not going to lock an introduction page; but I'd hope ya'll can start playing nicely or let this thread go.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Stop taking the Internet so seriously.
    *Cough*

Anyway, welcome to the forum Thesab. Everyone liks to have poke at the new guy every now and again, so don't take it personally.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast