+ Follow This Topic

Thread: love hurts

love hurts

hi,

i wanna know it.I am a 27 year old man and i'm in love with a girl from only 15 years old.Is there something wrong with me ? i've met her in a chatroom she showed me her picture she is so beautyfull.The fact is she thinks i am 19 years old yes stupid i know but i was so scared she would break the contact between us.We talk on the phone every day for hours i love her so much should i tell her my "real" age or not ?? the truth is i'm afraid to tell her i'm more then 10 years older if i lose here i kill myself !!!!!!!
    i can't live without her anybody any ideas :confused:

When you love....expect that you will be hurt. You should tell her your age. If she really love you, she will forgive you for what you have done. Loving is accepting the part of life that you will be hurt someday. don't be afraid to be hurt, its only part of our life. Go on, tell her!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    for one.. you're stupid for making the mistake in the first place. at your age, i would have figured that you'd make better choices.

and if you are for real..this is what i suggest. i think that overall you SHOULD tell her the truth. being that you're 27.. you should already be man enough to man up to your problems. you already got your head stuck up so your ass.. so now what are you going to do about it? do the right thing..right?? exactly.

you shouldn't be afraid to lose her.. for more reasons than one.
    1. first the obvious, the age difference.
    2. you already messed up. i'm not sure what kinda 15 year old year old and a 27 year old could really have in common except for the fact that they both love to chat on the internet.
    3. at 27, you're still peaking sexually, and you should be looking at women your age, not half your age.

i know that people will agree and disagree with me on this thread. however, you feel that you "need" her in your life, correct?? but have you actually took a step back and looked at things from her angle?? she trusts you and believes that you're 19 or whatever age you told her. being that it's easy that you already lied to her once, she will loose all her trust in you. it's a mistake that you have made, and you must be willing to pay the consiquences. think about it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I dont think its appropiate at all that youve found yourself in this situation. I'd get out now. Dont even bother pursuing this young child, because thats what she is, a child. Youre suppose to be a man. Dont think once her parents find out your ass could be lookn at some jail time. If my 15 yr old was into this kind of situation damn straight Id prosecute the women. Its morally and socially wrong. People talk all the time how age shouldnt matter, but in your case, it sure as hell does.

Id bail out of this right now. Youre lookn for nothing but trouble.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.