+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: abnormal bleeding

lilwing89 Guest

abnormal bleeding

the other night me and my gf couldnt resist temptation in having sex so i slipped on a rubber and we had sex for about 15 minutes(she had to go) and it was good, but she told me that on her drive home it started hurting(never hurt like this before) and she got home and looked at it and she told me she was bleeding.

no more sex. lol. probably a good thing, but im worried about her.

what could it be? i wasnt being rough and she said it felt good, she was moaning and i could tell she liked it.... so what could it be? my poor baby...

King Zarathu Guest
    How many times has she ****ed before?

lilwing89 Guest
    hmm about 10 times... just me. she lost it to me

Could it be that she just started her period? Sometimes if she's close to beginning her period, a little bit of sex can give it a "jump start" of sorts....just a thought
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

King Zarathu Guest
    Any knives involved?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought you broke up with her. Anyway, I bet it was her period, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey! What happened to the no sex thing? That girl needs to go get on the Pill tomorrow. If I didn't live five states away from you, I'd take her myself.

And yes, Jeblina's right. Nothing abnormal about that bleeding.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shes on her rag. Thank GOD she actually got it!

Seriously, you need to stop having sex or at least get your gf's on the pill.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

lilwing89 Guest
    guys i dont think this is a period... reason being she said that it stopped hurting the day after... well she came over again last night n i started fingering her and it was about to get more serious, but she asked if she was bleeding so i took my fingers out and there was blood in my cuticles(or whatever their called) but not that much... she said it hurts deep inside like way up.

she doesnt think its a period... but could it be? does it sound like it? she usually has her period at the beginning of each month

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This girl really needs to see a gynecologist, lilwing. Have her go to planned parenthood if she is afraid to tell her parents. There is something wrong.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lilwing89 Guest
    i tried to talk her into going to the doctor and she doesnt wanna.... what can i do? btw i dont think there is a 'planned parenthood' anywhere near my territory... what can i do seriously?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You ought to stay away from her vagina until this matter is resolved. No weenie, no fingers, no tongue, no nothing. If she is not mature enough to take her health into consideration, then she should not be engaging in sexual behavior.

lilwing89 Guest
    thats an obvious; i wouldnt have if i knew what was up. i thought she had healed.

here is some more information.... i just asked her if it burns or anything when she pees and she said no. i then asked her if the pain was within my reach(as far up as my weenie[lol] can reach) and she said yes.

so its gotta be some kind of sore from sex or something... right? god im just worried that she has cancer or some serious problem....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe the is a tear in the vaginal wall because you inserted your penis without proper lubrication, which means you guys aren't doing things properly. I don't know. Have her see a doctor.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah really lilwing, give it a rest and stop touching her until she finds out whats wrong!!

Maybe you can use that to get her to go to the doc. No sex or touching until she finds out whats going on. Maybe then she will get herself checked out.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast