+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does it mean?

what does it mean?

i like this guy who's in uni and im in high school.. he's kinda like my tutor's assistant. he's older by 2 years

he has a girlfriend, but he says that they're gonna break up soon because she cheated on him.

i see him once a week and he always shouts me food and stuff and we eat together. he seems really friendly towards me the times we're together..

but then online.. sometimes he seems really keen to talk and sometimes he hardly replies.. im so confused ??

it seems like he likes me sometimes.. and other times, it seems like i dont matter at all..

so what do you think guys? is there a possibility that he likes me ?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Until he breaks up with his gf, I wouldn't assume anything.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Yeah. If he was that interested, he would do something about it. He is in college, after all. Don't assume that just becuase someone is cute and friendly that they like you; cute+nice=love? No...

Especially in some kind of employee/client sort of deal like this, it is best just to keep your distance. Until like a month or so after he DOES break up with his gf, stay away from him. Beware that you don't become his rebound; someone he will use to just make out with and buy you shit so you get all lovey-dovey so he can use you to make his ex feel bad... just don't get into anything without lots of time and thought. Maybe he just doesnt feel that way towards you... sometimes the confusing signals are not signals at all... just the guy being himself and you are reading too far into things. Let time do what it does best.

He's not really into you. Sorry
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

He thinks you're a kid. A nice kid, but a kid.

thanks for your replies =]

Gah.. i was going to stop initiating convos with him and stuff.. you know, until he sorts things out with his gf.

then he texted me yesterday like at midnight going "are you still asleep? im really bored" i txted back saying i went to sleep =p this means nothing right?

anyhow, i want to stop trying until he sorts things out

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    He thinks you're a kid. A nice kid, but a kid.
    im not that much of a kid, we're less than 2 years apart

I know, but he's got you on the back burner. Don't you want to be front and center?