+ Follow This Topic

Thread: says hes met someone else...

says hes met someone else...

well, i've been dating this guy on and off for 3 years and we've had some great times, and some bad times..everything i thought was going great up until last friday. my boyfriend called me 3 times in a row and i didnt have my phone because i was outside laying by my pool...i called him the minute i got in the house, and he called me a cheater, and i tried calling him back and no response. I am 100% complete innocent here by the way...anyways, he talked to me on monday and tuesday of this week, and because i assumed that it was over between us, i asked him for the money he owes me, etc. he said i would get it later than sooner...so today, i didnt hear from him, and i text messaged him and asked him if he is seeing someone else...he answered back "yes, leave me alone"...i am stunned...and then im thinking, ok, if he was interested in someone, wouldnt he just want to give me my money and my things back asap so he could get on with his life? I have been staying calm, but have been thinking that maybe he just said he is seeing someone to make me jealous and mad and/or to get back at me...any thoughts?? i dont know what to do here...what do you guys think???

Well the only thing you can do is remind him that he owes you money. If he still dosent pay and its a significant amount then you can take him to small claims court. If he dosent show then you automaticaly win. The court has resources to help get you money back as well if he still deices not to pay.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    IF he already found someone else, chances HE was the one cheating! He just probably felt guilty so he turned it around on you and accused you! Sounds like a jerk to me...

OR, I think he is just mad at you so he is trying to make you jealous like you had thought.

Anyways, I would demand your money back if it is a large amount. If it isn't, I would just kick him to the curb and move on.

Honestly, just because you miss his call 3 times does not justify you as a cheater! He sounds possessive. So, really, if you think about it, breaking up with him is no loss.
    Last edited by Ellynn; 03-08-06 at 11:11 AM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Yeah, is there some mental issues with him? Sounds like a major sketch-case...

I'm sorry that you have had to put up with that, but am glad you have found some good times in there somewhere... but sounds to me like you are way better than this guy who accuses you of ANYTHING, let alone cheating... I think that YOU should push for the money so YOU can get on with your life; and be done with this maniac. Is there anyone higher up you can get on your side? Parents, work/school people... there is always claims court... but yeah, it really sounds like this guy is a whack job and you are better off without and away from him.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, what a jerk. Kick him to the curb.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'll bet there's a LOT more to this story. I want to hear it before I make any decisions. Yeah, he sounds like a psycho, but they've been together for three years and suddenly this? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenasis7776
    well, i've been dating this guy on and off for 3 years and we've had some great times, and some bad times..everything i thought was going great up until last friday. my boyfriend called me 3 times in a row and i didnt have my phone because i was outside laying by my pool...i called him the minute i got in the house, and he called me a cheater, and i tried calling him back and no response. I am 100% complete innocent here by the way...anyways, he talked to me on monday and tuesday of this week, and because i assumed that it was over between us, i asked him for the money he owes me, etc. he said i would get it later than sooner...so today, i didnt hear from him, and i text messaged him and asked him if he is seeing someone else...he answered back "yes, leave me alone"...i am stunned...and then im thinking, ok, if he was interested in someone, wouldnt he just want to give me my money and my things back asap so he could get on with his life? I have been staying calm, but have been thinking that maybe he just said he is seeing someone to make me jealous and mad and/or to get back at me...any thoughts?? i dont know what to do here...what do you guys think???
    I guess his feeling is intense because you didn't pick up the call on the first time he did. Well, let him calm down which I guess took him for ages to do. Lemme say, give him a week to think and realize about everything.

In my opinion, he didn't find someone else yet. You guys are together for 3yrs and if you both are real serious, it's not easy to change someone like changing clothes.

No tell him that you want your money back because you want to buy your new Boyfriend a Birthday gift, and then ignore him. That will turn the jealousy all back around on him.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137
    No tell him that you want your money back because you want to buy your new Boyfriend a Birthday gift, and then ignore him. That will turn the jealousy all back around on him.
    Oooooh.

So childish, yet so cruel.

Hey, if you want him back, it'll work

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeway3137
    Hey, if you want him back, it'll work
    Or maybe he'll see right through it, and his ego will cause him to become ever more defiant.

its sounds like he was cheating on you and was trying to find a way out. I am sorry thats must be hard you dated for 3 years off and on thats must be so painful.