+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get a girl in the mood

How to get a girl in the mood

what do you guys do to usually get the girl into the mood for a orgasm. just inserting the penis doesnt cut it. any suggestions

Ever heard of a term called foreplay?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Sounds like this is new to you...

I would read as much as you can on FOREPLAY... women usually prefer about an hour or so of touching, kissing, cuddling, fooling around before any actual sexual contact... I actually LOVE foreplay too, but I guess that is atypical for men...

I am more concerned that you are not ready for this... How old are you? How long have you been with this girl? Are you SURE she is ready for this step? Sure, there's a first time for everything, but I don't want you to get into anything over your head that you will regret later. Take the time to really know if this is a wise decision; there is ALWAYS a risk for stds/pregnancy no matter what form of contraception you use; are you prepared to deal with an unexpected crisis?

Anyways, to keep on subject, may I suggest an erotic massage; use oils and smooth music and candlelight and TAKE YOUR TIME. You can't just strip her and stick it in; women take a long time to get aroused and get into their bodies. Start everything soft and slow, and read her signals and ASK HER what feels good and if she wants more and what she wants, etc. This should be completely mutual and a unifying act of love; if you only want to get laid, then this is not something you should be doing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you, depressedboy? Because giving orgasms to women is a man's work.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    So that's my problem.......
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Heh... and all this time I thought you guys knew what you were doing... huh...

lilwing89 Guest
    i must be a man, then... lol

King Zarathu Guest
    Erm... a kid this young doesn't need that kind of advice other than this:

Use your penis for your hand, nothing else.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by depressedBOY
    what do you guys do to usually get the girl into the mood for a orgasm. just inserting the penis doesnt cut it. any suggestions
    Ask this guy:

Try putting on a condom so she's not terrified about getting pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Try putting on a condom so she's not terrified about getting pregnant.

1-3 hrs of foreplay before you ever get your dick near her, the more foreplay the more she will be aroused. Then when you finally get to the intercourse she'll be so turned on and horney that she'll orgasm so bad she'll drive her fingernails right through your back. Well at least my gal used!

then u'll be dead. cool.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    1-3 hrs of foreplay before you ever get your dick near her, the more foreplay the more she will be aroused. Then when you finally get to the intercourse she'll be so turned on and horney that she'll orgasm so bad she'll drive her fingernails right through your back. Well at least my gal used!
    this reminds me of a story my best friend told me lol. to make a long story short, it was this dorky kid who was in our gym class and he was changing one day and everyone noticed the fingernail marks all the way down his chest lmao.

and i usually dont have to arouse my gf to get her in the mood. that almost sounds like molestation....... my gf usually starts kissing my neck and grabbing my crotch when shes horny and asks me if im horny. she also giggles alot.

Play some Marvin Gaye - "Let's get it on."

Make her no 1

Depressedboy

I'm no expert but I have learned 1 thing.

Make sure that you love the woman your making love to, because if you honestly put her enjoyment first and let her know that she is special, then she will orgasm, because you'll make it happen!

I think that the human brain is the biggest sex organ, and love the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Dude, std's are nasty SO BE CAREFULL.

Or maybe I'm just full of it, you decide!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast