+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she lives so far away...

she lives so far away...

there's this girl that I really dig, and she lives like 10 states away..we met on the week of the 4th of July..we have been keeping in touch by e-mail mainly and letters....We talked on the phone twice....She seems interested....she even asked me if I would ever be in her state. When I told her that I might come to see her, she seemed to get uninterested....her interest level has seemed to diminish, as if she was scared. Also, I've told her to call me many times, and that it was totally cool....but she never has....she'll just respond on e-mail or talk when i call her. Why? and what can i do? I really like her and knew that if we lived closer that she would be my girl...how do I get her to call me?

You know, I've experienced that thing too. Until now, we're still mailing each other. But in my case, its only a matter of hours to reach her on her place. At first, I thought, I like her but later on, I told myself that if we're meant to each other then there will come a time that I will meet her.
    You know, think of it first, if you really meant for each other then, there will come a time that you will meet her. Don't think for her too much. Maybe, you partner in life is just near you, or maybe beside you right now!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's good that you're willing to try to work things out but i think that you're going to have to face reality. she is 10 states away and why would she want to jump into something that she can' t see a way of winning? i think you should stop trying to get in contact with her because you'll most likely face a loss. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...