+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting rid of the popular ß17(}{

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

Getting rid of the popular ß17(}{

Hey,

I recently broke up with my girlfirend (like 4 days ago) and I think I (already) like someone new (I really guess I just didn't like my ex).

Anyway, the girl I think I like is named Emily. Emily is sort of in the popular group and I'm sort of not. (you know what they say, "The nerds may buy the world, but high school with always belong to the popular kids) Emily is basically the slave to the most popular girl in the entire school. I have never really gotten to know her because A. shes quiet all the time and B. whenever she talks the girl that she follows around everywhere talks over her.

Lizzie is the girl she follows around. I've really never been friends with Lizzie and I've always considered her a spoiled brat and a bitch. Lizzie doesn't really like me either and so everytime I try to go over and talk to Emily I get shooed away by Lizzie. I don't really know how I can get near Emily alone so I can actually get a chance to know her better.

Help!

Thanks,
    DarkDwarf
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Guess what. I used to be an Emily. In 11th grade, I started dating a guy against my Lizzie's wishes, and she totally cut me off.

Best thing that ever happened to me.

Eventually, Emily will rebel against Lizzie. Be sure that you're there to back her up when she does. When the time comes, be pro-Emily, not anti-Lizzie. Make it as much about Emily as possible.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Thanks

I just figured out that Emily is in my advisory (equilvalent to homeroom except we get together a little more) and Lizzies not. sweet.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Well there's your opportunity then! Good luck.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.