+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do if you find out your girlfriend USED to be a whore?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    She might not "hook up" with you on demand because she wants to do things "right" with you.

Listen, how do you know she blew this guy 10 times? That sounds like an exaggeration to me. Has she admitted this to you?

Also, are you one of those lollipop guys who girls keep around because you buy them things? Just askin'...
    I'm just goona break up with her, she just said she can't hangout cuz her eye is hurting, but earlier today she said she wanted to. She just gets mad a lot in my opinion. Yesterday 1st she said she didn't hook up with him, later that night we talked about it more and I think she knew I knew but I didn't tell her he told me, so then she finally admitted they did once, then I said I know it was a couple times, then she just knew I knew about it somehow cuz that's how he is. She just was like she didn't want to get me mad or anything, and I was just like don't lie to me. I dunno, but he told me she blew him 10 times or something, and I just know they did it. Whatever lol, she hates when I bring up things like this but she lied about it then she said they did but she supposedly didn't want me to get mad so I just said I won't get mad just don't lie to me, that stuff is over and in the past but still the fact she used to be a whore is weird, and guys still call her sometimes to hang and she ususally says she cant but I dunno she's just shady sometimes and has her mood swings and stuff.

My friend said she never got mad at him when they hooked up, but she told me that everytime they hooked up he expected a hookup and they just did it, they never kissed. She just used to be a whore, and it bothers me.

Hmm Yea i would have prolly just Broken up with her from the start
    I dont know if i could stand kissing Someone like that
    Because id always be thinking of all the places her mouth has been espcially your best Friend.
    It would be like mixing the semen of 20 different guys and rubbing it on your face.

But thats just kissing you could always Screw her and feel fine.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shame on a all you dumb-@ss guys who have double standards about sex. I bet you expect to be patted on the back by your buddies for pretty much the same behavior. I think people who behave this way should be pitied rather than hated. They obviously are trying to gain approval/love by behaving in self-destructive ways because they do not value themselves.

Punisher - I think it is a good idea for you to call things off with this girl. Her behavior is troubling, and obviously it is too much for you to overlook. She needs to be with someone who can accept her fully for who she is.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti, we've already been through this discussion before. There are reasons why it's more acceptable behavior for guys to fool around than women.

Exactly, but let's repeat it:

Women want to "win" a man who finds them desirable for their personality, etc. When a man has sex with a woman and moves on, the woman has lost. The woman who finally gets him to commit to her is the "winner".

For men, it's the opposite. They want to get a woman who sees them as more desirable than other men by allowing them to have sex with her when she has refused all others. When a man commits to a woman who's given her body to a lot of other guys, previously, he's the ultimate sap.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    vashti, we've already been through this discussion before. There are reasons why it's more acceptable behavior for guys to fool around than women.
    I know MEN have come up with reasons to find it acceptable for them to behave this way while villianizing women who do the same, and I know MEN buy these silly reasons, because of course, it allows them freedoms they wish to deny women. I support every guy's right to not wish to be involved with women who behave this way. What I don't understand is why those same men find it necessary to be such jerks about it. Wouldn't "she just isn't my cup of tea" be just as effective?

Rob26 - What is with all the game references? You are incorrect about the sexual double standard. Historically, the emphasis on virginity and chastity had to do with property and inheritance rights, not game playing. Anyway, I think the double standard has outlived its purpose. It is time for men and women to have sexual equality, and this means both should stop acting like whores.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sexual equality will never exist unless men and women became unisexual.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree, but that doesn't explain the necessity for male hostility.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    it allows them freedoms they wish to deny women
    Who in the hell is denying them of that freedom? It's quite simple... If women indulge in this freedom, they're just considered whores.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boys are dumb.

King Zarathu Guest
    I love it when pompous assholes don't catch my sarcasm.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well now you know to tell future girlfriends to withhold any information pertaining to their whorey past.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Well now you know to tell future girlfriends to withhold any information pertaining to their whorey past.
    No, because if he finds out later on it will be even more of an uncomfortable shock. If he finds out early on, he'll just say, "okay, you're not for me because you're a whore."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    No, because if he finds out later on it will be even more of an uncomfortable shock. If he finds out early on, he'll just say, "okay, you're not for me because you're a whore."
    No, I much prefer the idea of him being happily with a whore and not knowing it. Y'know, just to spite him.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    No, I much prefer the idea of him being happily with a whore and not knowing it. Y'know, just to spite him.
    Hahahahahaha! Just like that poor guy whose wife had white discharge coming out of her ass!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast