+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do if you find out your girlfriend USED to be a whore?

What to do if you find out your girlfriend USED to be a whore?

I met this girl like 1 month ago or something. We talked and stuff and she wasen't a virgin because she told me stories and stuff. Today I found out that before I even knew this girl, she blew my friend 10 times and he didn't even kiss her once, and they didn't even go out. This was before I even met her. But still, that's kinda nasty. I didn't know this, but now i'm going out with her it's kinda annoying thinking about it. She does have a dirty past now that I think about it, but with a boyfriend she wouldn't really do that at all with other guys, she'd never cheat on me and she's a really nice girl, but still. My friend was like if I call her right now to hangout and shit and she would do it, and I was like no she wouldn't, then I was like call her now and see and he says I don't want to get in the middle of it but i'm telling you she would hangout and do it with me, but only with me, she would only hook up with a few guys, not a lot. The fact that she did all that shit in the past is annoying me now man, I dunno if I should still go out with this girl. I mean she tells me i'm different from all the guys she's been with. Last night after I said I don't want loose you like 5 times she wouldn't say it back cuz she was mad, then she started crying on my shoulders last night and said I love you and don't wanna lose you. Just the fact of her past is so dirty. We all know the quote, "Once a good girls gone bad shes gone forever" What should I do?

****, now she's being all lovey to me and stuff now.
    Last edited by Pun1sher; 10-08-06 at 06:16 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I disagree with your quote about good girls gone bad, but you have a right to not want to date someone with this kind of history. However, you do NOT have a right to continually throw it in her face. I don't know if this girl is trustworthy or not, but if you keep her, you have got to make peace with this. People DO learn and change, especially if they are young.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    However, you do NOT have a right to continually throw it in her face.
    Ugh... You totally just ruined all of the damn fun.

slut? no can't do

Hmm. I agree with vashti. If you're going to stay with her then you definitely have to let it go, but if it's going to be that much of a big deal to you - then you should leave her now before either of you get more involved.
    She may have been that person, but who's to say she is now. Think about what she was like when you first met her - did she behave like that towards you etc.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

ever see the movie clerks? if you haven't you should watch it. besides being a funny movie, the main characters situation is similar. if you love her and she loves you then just forget about her past. everyone's done some stuff in their past that ain't exactly kosher.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

The simple fact is....everyone has a past....and everyone has done things in their past that they're not exactly proud of, or even things that they regret. But you have to remember, the past is just that....that PAST.

If you really like this girl, you should let it go. Granted, I'm not telling you to become blind to anything that she does....by all means, keep a watchful eye for any signs that she may be slipping back into old habits.
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

I disagree that everyone has a past -- if that means girls being a slut. I just don't believe most 22 YO women have a slut-past.

It bothers you -- move on.

If she's never felt this way about a guy before, what does that mean? That YOU aren't good enough to get no-strings-attached blowjobs? Is that how you're different?

I'm different because how I act and treat her. I just get attached to a girl easy, maybe cuz she gives good blowjobs n stuff haha who knows. But I take her out and stuff, even bought her a necklace when I asked her out, i'm just that good of a guy when it comes to relationships. She wouldn't hook up with me whenever I want and I realized she actually likes me a lot and that's not what she wants, she really does like me. But who knows. The guy who she blew supposedly 10 times before I knew her said I can do much better and she's not a girlfriend material or something. Who knows.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She might not "hook up" with you on demand because she wants to do things "right" with you.

Listen, how do you know she blew this guy 10 times? That sounds like an exaggeration to me. Has she admitted this to you?

Also, are you one of those lollipop guys who girls keep around because you buy them things? Just askin'...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    If you're going for the long-term shit, she'll put sex and all that off to the side. However, if you're a ****-buddy, it's still possible that she'll go for the long-term shit.

See the connection (or lack of)? I even took the time to create a diagram and show you exactly what I'm talking about:

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    She might not "hook up" with you on demand because she wants to do things "right" with you.
    Yeah, isn't that great for us guys? The slut who's ****ed everything in pants for the last 5 years won't let YOU have any because she want to do things "right" with you?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    Yeah, isn't that great for us guys? The slut who's ****ed everything in pants for the last 5 years won't let YOU have any because she want to do things "right" with you?
    That's a good point. If I were me dude I wouldn't even **** with it, too many emotions and all that bullshit.... Seriously, the entire time I would want to do nothing but smack the living piss out of her, with a cheesy grin on my face.

Social double standards?

(Its okay for guys to sleep around but its not okay for girls to)

What to do if you find out your girlfriend USED to be a whore?

**** her brains out over and over
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast