+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First time sex

First time sex

Hi

A friend of mine is in bad need of help. She has been married before and she and her husband had practically no sex and then they were divorced and she's still a virgin.

It was a very bad experience for her, as her husband passively abused her by just neglecting her and showing no interest in making love to her. She consulted a doctor who told her that her hymn was thick and elastic and her vagina is too tight and narrow and needed to be opened by surgery to be able to have natural intercourse.

Now she's just got married again and she's facing the same problem. She could not make love to her husband. He could only enter the head of his penis into her vagina and she suffered a lot and bleeded a lot and so she thought that she lost her virginity at last. But the next day when they tried to make love again, it was almost impossible as the opening was still too narrow.

So she went to see a doctor who told her that the bleeding was because of a wound in the exterior part of the vagina and she was still a virgin and she needed to be cut open with surgery.

I need your advice about this and is there really a hymn that's too thick and elastic to resist a man's penis?

Thanks a lot

Joie

Well, I don't know the answer to this question cause I'm no doctor. But she did see one. And heard what he/she had to say. I trust doctors. In general, a doctor that has exmained her would know MUCH better than some random person on an internet forum. Trust the doc.

Alexi

Thanks Alexi

I hope everything turns out all right, I can't imagine that kind of position.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I wish only the best for your friend
    A little opinion in a big matter.