+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex wont give me my things back...

My ex wont give me my things back...

well, my ex-boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me about 2 weeks ago and has met someone else (hes 26 and she is 18!) ...anyways, i have asked my ex repeatedly to give me my things and he keeps on playing games - saying he doesnt have anything, then he'll say, "i'll send it" and its been 2 weeks! i have text messaged him yesterday and today saying please b respectful and send my stuff (he knows exactly the stuff thats mine) and he wont respond...i dont get it - if he met someone else, why doesnt he just give me my stuff and move on?! why wont he give my things back???

what kind of things? maybe he made some presents for his new girl friend))

listen, do not think about thouse things!

one my of my ex took my laptop with my entire work for an exam very important, be cause he wanted me back for it, so i prefered to make my work of one year, in 3 weeks, but not going for my lap. 2 days before the exam, he came with my lap, praying me to take it back. and i did not.

so, do not ask him anymore for your stuff...he will bring them to you, and if not, it doesn't matter!!
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If the stuff was valuable, file a case in small claims court. I bet he gives your stuff back then...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Why wont he just give the stuff back? wouldnt u think his new girlfriend would be pissed that im calling and texting?

King Zarathu Guest
    My dad pulled the same, EXACT same bullshit on me. So, I called the police and showed up at his door. He said they had no jurisdiction, etc, and then he called me and cussed me out to extreme levels, to which I replied sarcastically with things like "lawl" "tear tear" "dad, you're breaking my heart." After he hung up on me, I texted him saying "this isn't over yet," he replied with "what is that supposed to mean?" I said "I love it when you swear at me." I got all of my clothes the very next day, he thought I was going to press charges against him. So, whatever you can gather from that....

Dramarama.

Anyway, OP, you may never get your stuff back. Maybe you should show up in person with a large dude standing right behind you, but there's no guarantee your ex will even open the door.

Lesson learned: Don't leave your stuff at your boyfriend's house.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    you may never get your stuff back
    That is, if you settle for less.

I think you should hire yourself out as a vengance facilitator, Skaterboy.

King Zarathu Guest
    Nah, I like getting revenge myself. It's sexy.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bottom line, things are just things, you can buy another one of whatever he won't give back. move on and cut all ties with him because the past is the past. leave it be.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

King Zarathu Guest
    He's going to use it on you as a source of power and control.

are you more upset about the things or the new girlfriend?

if it personal things you did wear for him maybe he just wants to keep them. even though they are yours if its something like a lap top you should really go over there and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenasis7776 View Post
    well, my ex-boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me about 2 weeks ago and has met someone else (hes 26 and she is 18!) ...anyways, i have asked my ex repeatedly to give me my things and he keeps on playing games - saying he doesnt have anything, then he'll say, "i'll send it" and its been 2 weeks! i have text messaged him yesterday and today saying please b respectful and send my stuff (he knows exactly the stuff thats mine) and he wont respond...i dont get it - if he met someone else, why doesnt he just give me my stuff and move on?! why wont he give my things back???
    You could go to the police station and ask them to file report. Then you later can take him to small cliams court if he doesnt give you your stuff back. Keep in mind get as much evidence as you can that the stuff belongs to you. It will go in your favour in court.