+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feelings?

feelings?

how do i know if a girl likes me?

im like really good friends with this girl and i like her alot. we've known eachother for about 3 years and i want to take it a step further.

how do i know if she feels the same way?
    Baby, you wouldn't last a minute on the creek.

King Zarathu Guest
    Get off your ass and go ask her. Not that hard, I promise. The only hard part is getting the balls if you don't have them. I know what that's like, and it sucks sometimes.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Looking for "signs" can be tricky because boys are very bad at reading signs. I suggest you just tell her you are developing feelings for her, and wonder if she might be interested in a more romantic arrangement.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yes.. and then confess to her that she owns you, and that the game is all over.. and there is no fun in you anymore because you are her on-call boytoy for her to have fun teasing and leading on until she finds someone else who can throw her off and not let her know if he likes her or not.. until they start reading eachother's signals.. the sexual and romantic tension(s) build up.. and he gets her as his gf.. and you can be the best friend that stays and watches...

Great Advice!!
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Look.. give us a little bit more details to work with here kid.. like.. your age.. her age.. how far away you guys are.. how often you see eachother... how well you know eachother (i.e. do you even talk to eachother)?

that way we'll be able to help you out a little bit better...

P.S. don't listen to girls for advice on how to get with a girl.. Unless you just don't want to get with that girl.. then go ahead..

Girls are great for advice on girls if you're about to break up, having problems, thinking of gifts or ideas... while you're already in the relationship...

but if you're asking how to hook up with this girl.. or any girl... this is the typical responce from women...

Typical Guy: "I really like Ashley, what do I do?"
    Typical Woman: "Well, just be yourself, and tell her how you feel about her, tell her your feelings, let her know everything.. and then, let her think about it for 5 seconds, and if you're really lucky and she's not bored out of her mind yet, maybe she'll say something nice to you like... "I really need you as a friend more right now" or that you should just be friends.."

Yeah.. so.. i'll be waiting for your info..

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    P.S. don't listen to girls for advice on how to get with a girl.. Unless you just don't want to get with that girl.. then go ahead..

Girls are great for advice on girls if you're about to break up, having problems, thinking of gifts or ideas... while you're already in the relationship...

but if you're asking how to hook up with this girl.. or any girl... this is the typical responce from women...

Typical Guy: "I really like Ashley, what do I do?"
    Typical Woman: "Well, just be yourself, and tell her how you feel about her, tell her your feelings, let her know everything.. and then, let her think about it for 5 seconds, and if you're really lucky and she's not bored out of her mind yet, maybe she'll say something nice to you like... "I really need you as a friend more right now" or that you should just be friends.."
    Yes!!! Sweet. Somebody else who thinks like me.

Anything vashti/Giga say from this point forward is:

well im 16 and she's 15 (different grades). we've been reeally close friends since like 3 years ago when i met her. we talk like everyday pretty much and when school starts im going to see her everyday.
    Baby, you wouldn't last a minute on the creek.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would think advice about girls would be more accurate coming from females than the advice coming from males. After all, boys, how many times have YOU gone out with a male?

:: Dummies::

Chiodos - my advice still stands. True, it is not advice meant for game-players, because ideally you will outgrow the game-playing stage. This advice won't work if your girl is not interested, but then again, if she's not interested, acting like a game-player won't help you either. Good luck.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i believe what zanthu and grk were trying to say didn't quite come out as eloquently as they imagined it to have sounded.

i believe they ment to say that while girls do in fact give out advice to guys, about other girls, inside, subconsiously, girls are always thinking that they do not want their fellow females to encounter a hard time, so, even if the male they are giving advice to is a good friend, they will make certain that the woman has the upper hand, and knows what the guy is thinking and how he feels.

for a guy, and in this case, one that is only 16 years of age, when girls know that you like them, that you love them, or have any feelings for them, rarely are they flattered.

they have fun, because it is rather fun i must admit.

they will toy with you, and i fancy the last time one of my friends told me about some guy who liked me, i led him on knowing i had no intention on returning any of the emotions back.

this is what zanthu and grk are trying to tell you, and to some degree i do agree.

if you really fancy a woman, you can not go ahead and tell her directly that you are in love with her. you must court her, entertain her, befriend her, and then, when the time is right, the both of you almost know.

you will both feel it, as if you know the other person likes you, and you know that they know you like them, and they know that you know they like you, so everything is implied from that point on, and it does not matter who is the first to break the ice and say that he likes the other, as long as someone does so.

but the important thing to remember is not to rush things, all will come in time, and take things slowly if you really like this girl. girls at this age find guys who they can't read, and they can't tell if the guy is interested in them, very very sexy. it is almost like a challange. something they can not have, but must have for some reason. and the more you make them have to wait, the more they want you. just keep that in mind. oh, and i'm a female, so i would know, from personal experience.
    Last edited by RoxyFoxy; 18-08-06 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chiodos View Post
    well im 16 and she's 15 (different grades). we've been reeally close friends since like 3 years ago when i met her. we talk like everyday pretty much and when school starts im going to see her everyday.
    16??? go and learn, or read a book!!!!! lol))))
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy View Post
    i believe what zanthu and grk were trying to say didn't quite come out as eloquently as they imagined it to have sounded.

i believe they ment to say that while girls do in fact give out advice to guys, about other girls, inside, subconsiously, girls are always thinking that they do not want their fellow females to encounter a hard time, so, even if the male they are giving advice to is a good friend, they will make certain that the woman has the upper hand, and knows what the guy is thinking and how he feels.

for a guy, and in this case, one that is only 16 years of age, when girls know that you like them, that you love them, or have any feelings for them, rarely are they flattered.

they have fun, because it is rather fun i must admit.

they will toy with you, and i fancy the last time one of my friends told me about some guy who liked me, i led him on knowing i had no intention on returning any of the emotions back.

this is what zanthu and grk are trying to tell you, and to some degree i do agree.

if you really fancy a woman, you can not go ahead and tell her directly that you are in love with her. you must court her, entertain her, befriend her, and then, when the time is right, the both of you almost know.

you will both feel it, as if you know the other person likes you, and you know that they know you like them, and they know that you know they like you, so everything is implied from that point on, and it does not matter who is the first to break the ice and say that he likes the other, as long as someone does so.

but the important thing to remember is not to rush things, all will come in time, and take things slowly if you really like this girl. girls at this age find guys who they can't read, and they can't tell if the guy is interested in them, very very sexy. it is almost like a challange. something they can not have, but must have for some reason. and the more you make them have to wait, the more they want you. just keep that in mind. oh, and i'm a female, so i would know, from personal experience.
    I remember you. I'm glad you are back. We haven't had any entertaining posters since Hugo Pickle was given the boot.

My advice: Don't be a weenie. Don't come crawling to her, belly-up, hoping for a treat. Man up and just ask her out.

Chicks dig that.

yeah.. back in the old days.. a club over the head would land u a date... since then however, women like to do the picking out.. and since women are constantly thinking.. you need to find a way to entertain her thoughts and ideas of you..

now.. if you are the direct type of person that goes up to her and asks her out, without her getting the chance to build up a good idea about you.. then just don't bother, and tell yourself NO!!!

now.. if you go up to her and tell her all your feelings.. the same happens.. NOTHING that is.. because there is nothing for her to work with.. you're just some guy that likes her..

NOW!!!... if you just entertain her, and my that i mean you become friends, closer friends, and let her believe, (non-verbally) that all you want to do is be friends with her, but at the same time give some (subtle) signals that you may want something more... then you drive her crazy.. she's wondering what is going on... do u like her? is he cute? is he funny? do i like him? after she asks everyone she knows and half the strangers she meets.. about what they think about if you like her or not... you have the advantage...

one you know that she likes you.. which will take about a month or two after you start all this... then you should not be afraid to ask her out..

it's like picking out a fruit that's in season.. don't go too early.. and don't wait too much... you have to time it just right..

P.S. don't try to act cute Roxy... i'm not buying it..

They already are friends. If he wants to move it into something romantic, he needs to take decisive action. You don't try to sneak into a girl's heart. You have to present yourself as Date Material without making her guess.

ok.. u know what.. because i'm getting tired of the BS..

let's put it this way kid...

look at all the 16 year old guys out there that have girlfriends.. the type that you'd go after...

do you think they're dating material???

didn't think so..

So.. what was up with the girls that are now going out with them???

well.. it's because these guys knew how to heat up the sexual and romantic tension..

it's because these guys played mind-games.. the type that girls play on guys.. the ones that guys aren't ready for... well guess what 16 year old girls aren't ready for.... that's right.. guys getting good at the laws of attraction...

so.. you keep them interested.. you need to let their imagination about you go on fire... to do that.. you keep them in a constant state of surprise... and mystery...

the less they know.. the better...

you start off from them just knowing you.. and then... WANTING to get to know you better... IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO GO ALL OUT AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU.. THAT GOES FOR YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT THEM ASWELL

it's something they need to show interest in digging and finding out for themselves..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast