+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The best times of my life

The best times of my life

It was Summer 2002 when i went on vacation to Spain.One evening i was in a club.While i was dancing and having fun ,i looked around me and i saw the guy of my dreams looking at me,our eyes met and we kept smiling at eachother.After a while when i was still dancing, he came to me and asked me if i wanted to dance with him so we started to dance,while we were making a little conversation to get to know each other.Then we started to kiss softly.After some time,he asked me if i wanted to go out for a walk so he took my hand and we went out.We were both on vacation,so we didnt knew the place much, we started to walk and arrived on the beach.We layed down on the sand and watched the stars the moon,and the sea,and we started to kiss.It was like a dream come true and very romantic!After time passed,and it was late and i had to go back to my hotel,so we walked but we forgot our way back to my hotel.After we walked alot,we were lost and then we knew that my hotel was way too far from us.We asked some people to help us finding our way back,but finally we where there.We kissed again for the last time that night and we said some sweet words to eachother and goodbye.I thought it was going to be a one night stand,but it wasnt!!!!!Next evening we met again in that same club,and we danced and went to clubs together and on the beach.We met for just five evenings but he was the best guy ive ever met in my whole life!Fortunately,we were both going back to our countries at the same dates,cause he was foreign.
    Last night together arrived and we took many pictures. We went on the beach and layed down as we kissed and i looked into his eyes.He was so sweet and nice and we slept till morning on the beach together.We woke up and he took me back to the hotel. We didnt wanted that our love finish like that but we both had to go back to our countries and that was very sad to leave him like that.So we gave a big last kiss and that was in the elevator of the hotel.And i never seen him again from that day. But he`ll be in my heart forever!
    Last edited by sahra; 18-08-06 at 01:19 AM.

wow i am sorry that you havent seen him again but just think of the experience. I guess you should have gotten each other emails but then again it would properely have been harder that way. Are you now in a new relationship or havent to meet anyone since him.

cute story