+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello.

Hello.

Greetings people! I'm 22 male Lebanon...lived abroad for most of my life, now I'm finishing up my last year in uni, in fact I graduate at the end of this month. Very nervous indeed, since an entire chapter in my life is coming to an end making way for something new.

I was on google and I typed love forum, and this place was on top of the list. So I joined.

But that just begs the question...why did I do a google search for love forum?

My story is simple: I'm just your normal kinda guy, but I've never actually been in a serious relationship before. To make a long story short, I've barely got to "first base". Yes, still a virgin. But that isn't an issue. My 'love CV' only has a couple of flings, and crushes that I never did anything about, since in high school I'd been the shy-guy.

Ultimately my dream has always been to find someone to have and to hold, and experience intimacy and compassion. I've never had that.

I have alot of anxiety inside of me, and I'm afraid. I have alot of regrets...

But my most recent heartbreak took place on new year's eve. I'll write about it in a more relevant thread. I could use your help and advice. That's why I joined this place.

Cheers. And God Bless.
    You could be my unintended
    choice to live my life extended
    you could be the one I'll always love

You could be the one who listens
    to my deepest inquisitions
    you could be the one I'll always love

I will be there as soon as I can
    but I'm still busy mending broken
    pieces of the life I had before

Good to have you, just don't listen to posters like GigaloDJ who will wanna change you and you'll probly like it here. Always good to have another cool guy on the threads, we're a dying breed.
    Heit ist mein taug.

No, your breed is flourishing, thank god it is, makes life much easier for me.

Rhizoid, cool to see another cat on this site. We had a visitor from Lebanon a while ago, but he quit posting. Anyway, here's some help on getting started, check this article out, it'll do wonders for you:
    [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1253&forumid=6]Be a Man![/URL]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control