+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help mEEeee!!!

Help mEEeee!!!

There's this girl I know at school. She's a softmore and I'm a freshman. But I think I'm older than her. I just know her since I see her.........but i don't have her in any of my classes. Is it ok for a freshman guy to go with a softmore girl? Some people told me as long the guy is older. If you agre, can u help me to get started. I have the confidence to talk to her, just dont know how to start.
    thanx in advance
    DLK
    Love is a funnie feeling, but it sure does the job.

Screw with the class distinctions and social clicks that are at your school.

Get to know her, or ask her on a date.

If you don't you will regret it and feel like a stupid moron.

Mainly because there is no reason why you should pass up a chance to meet someone new because they may become your closest friend.

Hi DLK,

Go for it. Don't miss the train else you will regret for life.

btw, welcome to our forum, Brad.

hmm

i know you're saying go for it.......but what should I start off with. I remember the last times i did it to two softmores, but I never talked to them again ever since..........

If you don't think of people as objects, and instead as real people just like you, with emotions and stress, you can relate and feel more comfortable near a girl you like.

I've never dated, and not to say that I don't want a girlfriend, but rather, I'm a shy guy. But that's perfectly fine. Just be yourself and muster up your confidence.

Brad

You know you should tell her what you feel so that you will not regret it someday that you didn't even give it a try to tell her!!! Nothing will lose from you!

There's definitely no loss in giving a try. A try might bring you positive result else just treat it as an experience.

I definitely agree joseph!!!! Just give it a try...Who knows, maybe....she has a feelin gfor you too!!!

hmm...

I thanx u guys for reposting this...........but you still didn't really answer my question. Guys, this Q is really for u...what is your way of talking to a girl you don't know...do u go like
    Guy: Hey there hot mama!
    Girl: Hi
    Guy: Wanna go to bed with me?
    Girl: Sure!

so ok...that will never work unless you're brad pitt or something...tell me what is your way....thanx u
    please..........don't use this dialogue on girls...unless you want to be slapped.