+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 23 year old who cant get 15 year old outta his mind

23 year old who cant get 15 year old outta his mind

I´ve been drowning in my own toughts for the past two weeks... Im 23 years old, have had 3 previous relationships (which lasted six moths each) I currently teach English at two local colleges in a small town here in Brazil and so one night I met this girl... We talked for nearly five hours, same thing happened the next day, and the next... Since then Ive been disturbed by irrational toughts, couldnt throw her image out of my head, so I tried to keep away from her, pretend that I didnt remember her name, and after I got to know her brother I just started trying to ignore her whenever she came around by... and when I finally tought that the problem was solved, I was hit with a revelation that she was going through the same thing as me..... she´s 15 by the way... and from there I returned to the routine of sleepless nights and restless days... I know it isnt rational, I know that I will end up messing up my life and her studies, and yet I just cant get away from this...
    I dont know what to call it... Ive lived through a lot in life but never I have suffered like this.... Anyone has gone trough this and can give me some advice?

Haven't gone through that... here's my advice tho, find some hot (over 18) chicks and focus on them. Younger women REALLY don't do it for me.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

dude, I got chiks around that age calling me. They are cute and stuff, but I can't mess with that yah know? So, I avoid their phone calls. yeh, MVPlayah is right, find yourself a hot 18 and over chik. If you can't, have faith that you will find one soon. Or, just whait until she is 18?

well. they do have support groups for that!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Is it illegal in Brazil to have sex with a 15 year old? I don't know their laws. Enlighten us unto their consentual sex/rape laws there.

.... to tell the truth its at 16 years.... but Im not talking bout sex... just need someone's f@#$ point of view

I think many people can relate to how you feel about this girl. Although the age thing will easily determine the results you will get on a post. You are 23, she is 15, what reasons do you have to really "suffer" over this?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if this wasn't reality, we'd all be a hugh hefner. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Does she know how old you are?