+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with jealousy...

Dealing with jealousy...

I'v been dating with my boyfriend since about 8 months...From 3 or 4 months on I find myself felling and acting more jealous than in the first few months of our relationship...I don't feel that much jealousy when I catch him looking at other girls,I just get jealous when he makes any comment about them...Like,for example,toay when I met him at night he said he was entertained watching some wrestle fighting between girls and that two of them got naked in the end and one of them gome some boobs..:Well,the way he said it and the face he did when he said it made me feel jealous...Mostly because I know he likes big breasts and I'm not that endowed...He told me that he likes my boobs and that he likes to look at them and that it's not the size of my boobs that made him love me,but the way I am on the inside,and he apologized for making the comment about the girl...In spite of him saying all of this I told him that I don't wanna know if this or that girl has some boobs or not,I just don't want him making this type of comments in front of me...

It's not the first time that he makes a comment like this,though he doesn't do it that often,he also made some other comments on those lines that after a while of being angry and sad about the situation I told him I didn't like what he said...What I really need is some opinions if you think I'm making too much of a drama out of this or what should I do to try to be a bit less jealous...Thanks in advance for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I'v been dating with my boyfriend since about 8 months...From 3 or 4 months on I find myself felling and acting more jealous than in the first few months of our relationship...I don't feel that much jealousy when I catch him looking at other girls,I just get jealous when he makes any comment about them...Like,for example,toay when I met him at night he said he was entertained watching some wrestle fighting between girls and that two of them got naked in the end and one of them gome some boobs..:Well,the way he said it and the face he did when he said it made me feel jealous...Mostly because I know he likes big breasts and I'm not that endowed...He told me that he likes my boobs and that he likes to look at them and that it's not the size of my boobs that made him love me,but the way I am on the inside,and he apologized for making the comment about the girl...In spite of him saying all of this I told him that I don't wanna know if this or that girl has some boobs or not,I just don't want him making this type of comments in front of me...

It's not the first time that he makes a comment like this,though he doesn't do it that often,he also made some other comments on those lines that after a while of being angry and sad about the situation I told him I didn't like what he said...What I really need is some opinions if you think I'm making too much of a drama out of this or what should I do to try to be a bit less jealous...Thanks in advance for the reply!
    Sorry if this annoys you but, it's you that has the problem. You have insecurities about yourself, your body, whatever. Thats what makes you jealous. if you were comfortable in yourself the feeling of jealousy would never exist.

You need to work on your self esteem, self worth, and be happy with what you have.

Simple as that!
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

yeah but still the guy could refrain from discussing the boobage of other girls with his girlfriend. seriously, the guy needs some tact. tell him to call one of his buddies up and talk about that if he wants to.

i would be annoyed if all my boyfriend had to say to me was something about someone else's breasts.

next time he does it tell him about other men and their big penis's.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What kind of a crappy-ass date is going to watch girls wrestling? If you go to places like that, then you have to expect that your guy is going to be aroused. That is the PURPOSE of a place like that. If you are having issues with insecurity, this would be a good place to avoid. Why ask for trouble?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He's an asshole. Why are you dating him? Oh, let me guess, because you loooove him, even though he treats you like this.

You deserve what you settle for.

my bf does this too we dating longer then you but he does it cause he know

its drives me crazy. I think all your bf doing is trying to tease you like crazy.

Well he was watching tv at home when he saw the girls on a wrestling program(Smack Down or some crap like that)...
    Well I'm sure he does loooove me but I guess it's just the way he is when he makes those comments(not necessarily to tease me),but I find myself wanting to be a bit less jealous about it...And I also find a bit childish if I comment on other guys just because of the comments he makes about other girls in order to try to make him a bit jealous(I've already did this once and I think it didn't make much difference)...

I think he's trying to keep you on edge because he's insecure himself, and more than a little mean-spirited. It's not about those boobies at all- it's about power and respect between the two of you, and IMO, he's falling short.

I don't know how you can change this situation. I don't think trying to make yourself immune to somebody messing with you like that is necessarily the right way to go. I think you should try to get him to change that behavior.

Guys like boobs, guys like ass etc etc etc. Yeah sure, if it bothers you THAT much then maybe he should try and stop doing it. But ultimately I think it's your problem - guys will often say things like that and I think you should take some comfort in what he said about why he fell in love with you. Be comfortable in your own skin! If he didn't want to be with you, then he could leave. Make light of those situations, they're not a big deal in my opinion.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Sorry if this annoys you but, it's you that has the problem. You have insecurities about yourself, your body, whatever. Thats what makes you jealous. if you were comfortable in yourself the feeling of jealousy would never exist.

You need to work on your self esteem, self worth, and be happy with what you have.

Simple as that!
    Why you belittling this chick?

Wouldn't you be annoyed if your girlfriend told you how how much she admired some other guy's big dick?

I've just talked to him about all of this situation and he said he was sorry for putting me through this situations and that he would be more careful in the future...And for me to call his attention everytime I suspect he is going to say anything or make any comment about a girl that I'll probably don't like...

I think it is a good sign that he see's your point, feels bad that he upset you, and wants to improve. That is much better than if he got mad at you or said it is a problem with you. It doesn't feel good to hear your partner comment on someone elses looks, body parts, or whatever.

On the other hand, if you have negative feelings about yourself you may be hypersensitive to those types of comments and could blow them out of proportion. So be honest with yourself first and hopefully learn to love yourself for who you are. Self esteem should come from within and not from another person

nebulachic Guest
    derm and Venacava...

Are you both male? If so are you saying you wouldn't have a problem if you were on a date with a woman and she started staring at a guy's penis and made comments about how big it is?

Quote Originally Posted by nebulachic View Post
    derm and Venacava...

Are you both male? If so are you saying you wouldn't have a problem if you were on a date with a woman and she started staring at a guy's penis and made comments about how big it is?

Hang on a sec let me check for sure!

1 sec

Yap have all the necessary specification in place to be called male

Ah I think it's a bit different actually, guys don't have a boobs equivalent if you get me....A guys penis may be in par with a girls clit but not her boobs.

Boobs are different, they are more in your face (no pun intended) and kinda highly visible.......more like a guys abs or 6 pack.

Besides guys are a bit different, we are more visual and girls shouldn't be all that surprised if we come out with obnoxious comments sometimes.

I have often been in female company and the things they say about us guys sometimes, especially if a cute one passes or even to me around a dinner table...........leaves nothing to the imigination, thats for sure! but for I have a s of humour I could take offence sometimes.

Having said all that, I agree, it's not the best of topics to bring up with your date especially if she is lacking in that department and likely to be very sensitive about the issue.
    Last edited by derm; 22-08-06 at 06:34 AM.
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

nebulachic Guest
    ---------Boobs are different, they are more in your face (no pun intended) and kinda highly visible....... Besides guys are a bit different, we are more visual and girls shouldn't be all that surprised if we come out with obnoxious comments sometimes.--------

God this line is getting old. NEWSFLASH!!! Women are visual too!!! Otherwise there wouldn't be things like commercials with men in them for gyms, male models, HAIR CLUB FOR MEN... As far as I'm concerned, I check the undercarriage out as much as I can. Nothing like seeing a nice shapely bulge.

-------I have often been in female company and the things they say about us guys sometimes, especially if a cute one passes or even to me around a dinner table...........leaves nothing to the imigination, thats for sure! but for I have a s of humour I could take offence sometimes.-----

Were these girlfriends or just friends?

You didn't answer my very direct question. How would you respond if your date said something about a guy having a really nice bulge.. say.. a guy wrestling at a match?
    Last edited by nebulachic; 22-08-06 at 04:34 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast