+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean when girls call up a guy everyday?

What does it mean when girls call up a guy everyday?

What does it mean when a girl calls up a guy everyday? The girl certainly knows that the guy is definitely interested in pursuing a relationship with her. My question for all you ladies out there is: would u call up a "friend who is a guy" everyday? Say this girl has a lot of male friends, is it common for this type of girl to call up a guy everyday just because she's treating him like he's just one of her friends. I hope I am making this clear. If not, oh well...

Most of my friends are guys and I don't go calling them or texting them every day, nooo way - I imagine they would get the wrong idea if I did! When I am interested in a guy I generally talk to them every day, so my assumption is that she probably likes you.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends on how old you are. My neice is 15, and she has a group of boys she calls everyday, and they aren't dating.

I think you should set some boundaries for yourself. If you are uncomfortable or confused by daily phone calls, tell this girl you aren't a "phone guy", and you are only interested in talking to girlfriends on the phone everyday.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

she's bored...or she got the custom to speak on the phone everyday...
    or she simply wants to know what are u doing..in that moment. check u up...
    or she feels more safe in that virtual conversation with you...

i do not call guys...especially if i like them. cause i think that if i call him to much, i am begging for his attention...but do not listen to me...)
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Well as long as you dont hear of any news report of some girl who had escape from an Insane Asylum. I think that it would be kinda kool!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by boaboaboa View Post
    What does it mean when a girl calls up a guy everyday? The girl certainly knows that the guy is definitely interested in pursuing a relationship with her. My question for all you ladies out there is: would u call up a "friend who is a guy" everyday? Say this girl has a lot of male friends, is it common for this type of girl to call up a guy everyday just because she's treating him like he's just one of her friends. I hope I am making this clear. If not, oh well...
    It probably means she really likes speaking with you and her dad pays her phone bill .............sounds like she's the A S S...(attention seeking sort)
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    It probably means she really likes speaking with you and her dad pays her phone bill .............sounds like she's the A S S...(attention seeking sort)
    LOLOL- that one's gonna stick with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    LOLOL- that one's gonna stick with me.
    You saying your the ASS????
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    You saying your the ASS????
    Not in person so much- I get most of my obnoxious urges satisfied right here on LF.