+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay guys trying to hit on Strait guys!!!

Gay guys trying to hit on Strait guys!!!

O.K. So, as guys, we've all had that one flat out gay guy stare at us in the Bus, or on the street, smile at us and whatever. But, when a gay man starts talking to you, there is really no stopping him, especially when your on a packed subway train and waiting for the last stop!!!

So, I'm going back home today. I see the train comming, stand at my usual spot, the door opens right in front of me, and this old Russian lady pushes me and the people trying to get out of the train, aside so that she can get in. I get inside the train quickly, and find the first seat I see empty. I turn around to give the granny the death stare, then mind my own.

As i'm sitting there, there are these two Spanish "whores" in front of me (only calling them whores because of how they were dressed AND acting, not because they were Spanish). So, they were looking at the "For Rent" adds in the newspaper. So, I go to pull out my business card to give it to them, because I worked in Real-Estate for two years. Guess who grabs it out of my hand!!!

Behold! The gay guy sitting next to me! As you can imagine, this was the moment he was waiting for, an excuse to start talking to me. I was Fcuked! I couldn't ignore him, couldn't put my iPod on so that he wouldn't talk to me, it was too late. He started from "looking for a place to rent", to "where are you from", to "are you a model"..

No i'm not a fcukn' model!!! If I was, I wouldn't be riding the subway now would I??? I hate it when gay people try to flatter you by using sad lines like "are you a model".

The point of this thread is for every other guy to please post all the cheap and stupid pathetic lines that gay people have tried to use on them!! AND.. for all gay people to please read this and get the message, that STRAIT GUYS WILL NOT BE FLATTERED INTO HAVING SEX WITH YOU!!! YES, IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY!!!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heh - I don't know what you are so upset about. Straight men do this sh*t to women all the time, and it doesn't work for them either.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Heh... I have had this sort of thing happen too... apparently I am like the gay man's shiksa...

I am also finding out as of quite recently that there is a fine line between not attracting women an attracting men... I think they see us straight guys like we see lesbians; we want, but we no can have It is a bit annoying to the point of uncomfortablity though... and it's really harder than you would think to tell them off!

Just wear some shirt that really doesn't match your shoes. That'll repel them quick enough...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I might've warded off the gays with my skinhead appearance.

Well, my past skinhead appearance.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you guys are sending out homosexual vibes that can be detected via gaydar.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Man, that brings back memories.... I had a step-cousin who was gay, but didn't tell me. I was 12, and I got along with my step-cousin great. He was 17. My parents didn't trust him at all, for reasons I didn't really understand at my age. He had serious cocaine and heroin problems, but he stopped when we started talking. One time, he wanted to take me out to his house just him and I, and my dad said "**** that."

Several years later, he was charged because he sexually molested a 12 year old boy.

===

But yeah, I have gay guys hit on me frequently. Just hit on them back and get them excited, and when they start to make a move on you, you can just tell them they're not gay. It's really inconciderate, in my opinion, to hit on guys you have no business flaunting your sexuality to. So, in return, I'm just a vicious asshole to them.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe you guys are sending out homosexual vibes that can be detected via gaydar.
    First of all, let me mention that in Yiddish,
    SHIKSA does not mean WHORE. It means a gentile little girl. A GENTILE!!!
    Back in the day, the Holocaust that is, this word ment a Whore, an abomination, a bastard child, a deformed being.

To say then, that you are a gay man's Shiksa, is to degrade yourself to an unspeakable low.

Now, on a less vulgar note, no, i'm not sending homosexual vibes. What homosexual vibes does one send about him reaching to give his business card to two women in front of him, to make a gay man pull it out of his hand and start a conversation???

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Man, that brings back memories.... I had a step-cousin who was gay, but didn't tell me. I was 12, and I got along with my step-cousin great. He was 17. My parents didn't trust him at all, for reasons I didn't really understand at my age. He had serious cocaine and heroin problems, but he stopped when we started talking. One time, he wanted to take me out to his house just him and I, and my dad said "**** that."

Several years later, he was charged because he sexually molested a 12 year old boy.

===

But yeah, I have gay guys hit on me frequently. Just hit on them back and get them excited, and when they start to make a move on you, you can just tell them they're not gay. It's really inconciderate, in my opinion, to hit on guys you have no business flaunting your sexuality to. So, in return, I'm just a vicious asshole to them.
    Interesting take, but I don't like to stoop down to their low, on top of that, I have nothing against Gay people, but I am extreamly homophobic, and feel very uncomfortable being subjected to flat out passes. And it's in the public domain, so you can't even file for sexual harrassment.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    First of all, let me mention that in Yiddish,
    SHIKSA does not mean WHORE. It means a gentile little girl. A GENTILE!!!
    Back in the day, the Holocaust that is, this word ment a Whore, an abomination, a bastard child, a deformed being.

To say then, that you are a gay man's Shiksa, is to degrade yourself to an unspeakable low.

Now, on a less vulgar note, no, i'm not sending homosexual vibes. What homosexual vibes does one send about him reaching to give his business card to two women in front of him, to make a gay man pull it out of his hand and start a conversation???

I don't use the term "shiksa" out of sensitivity to (usually old) people who may find the word offensive, but the word long predates the Holocaust and means the flesh of a forbidden animal. Its derogatory usage implied a sense of superiority, but it has evolved into a non-derogatory meaning akin to forbidden fruit; even Jerry Seinfeld used it on his show, so I don't find it offensive unless it is said with malice and an air of superiority.

I was joking about the gay vibes, but I honestly don't see what the big deal is aside from the "yuck factor" many men seem to have about it, and which women have had to navigate since the beginning of time. I will tell you what my momma told me about unwanted men hitting on me: try to be appreciative. It doesn't last forever, and you will miss the good old days when everyone thought you were beautiful.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-08-06 at 11:53 PM.

My GoD!!! I just had a revalation!!!

This is how women must feel.. which means.. that it's a learning experience first hand into how women act and feel when they are getting hit on.. because the only thing i could think about when I was talking to him was... omg I hope he doesn't want to have sex with me.. and I sure hope he stops talking to me!!!

But the whole time I was being nice, yet never ever gave off any signals that I was interested in him..

Hmm.. I have to tell this to all my friends now that are wondering if that random girl they met in the subway or bus is interested in them just because she still went on talking and didn't ignore them.. or was really nice to them..

the answer is NO!!! she was repulsed and wanted to get off as fast as possible..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahaha

live and learn.

yup.. all of a sudden, i'll start to tell my "not so good looking" friends, to think twice before wasting some poor girl's time on the train or bus... lol

King Zarathu Guest
    I love animals....

it seems that i am the only gay guy in this forum, so i guess ill speak for all of them. if a gay guy hits on you, it is necessarily because he wants to have sex with you. half the time its just for fun. and i will admit that. its a lot of fun to flirt with straight guys, only for the fact that its "forbidden" by straight guys like yourself. and not every straight guy is uncomfortable with gay people, so i ask you not to put all straight men as the same. cause they are not, apparently some are more accepting than others. its not like he was putting his hands all over you, its only a few questions

as for personal experience, i love flirting with straight guys. and i dont do it to flatter them into sex. and i might add, straight guys do flirt back. ive flirted with every guy in my job, and more than half of them have enjoyed flirting back. and as some gay guys have a very outgoing, bubbly personality the way they talk can be seen as flirting. most gay people like to comment about everything like "you look nice" or "you smell good." so that question asking if you were a model is more than likely a compliment.

im a little offended by your post, im getting a sense that you see gay people as a lesser person.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa! I sense this thread is about to get rolling!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast