+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys vs. Jerks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post

And how are we confused? Please explain, because with your definition, you describe a lot of the females in the city I live in and in surrounding cities. But no girls are not cocky, only guys are.

You are confused because you don't seem to understand the meaning of "cocky" if you are advocating that girls like it. The female equivelent is "bitchy", not cocky.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    ..what is the 'whole' argument?
    The methodology of cocky/funny.

I've gone over this so many frikkin' times, that it really isn't funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are confused because you don't seem to understand the meaning of "cocky" if you are advocating that girls like it. The female equivelent is "bitchy", not cocky.
    To me this is what bitchy means:

- A girl that complains about things in a whinny way
    - Complains about way to many things
    - Compalains about the same thing one to many times
    - Has a snotty attitude
    - Is rude

Thats what I think bitchy is. How the heck it means the same as cocky is beyond me, but then again females and males tend to look at things differently. And it is the same case here as well.

But I like it how I answer your question with no problem, and you seem to have trouble answering mine. Why? Until some proves me wrong with logic, proof, and reason, I will always say that most girls like guys that are cocky, and that most girls go for the "bay boy" or the guy with money (this is the case where I live).

Most guys are not attracted to girls that are bitchy. Unless you mean to say that most guys are attracted to girls that happen to be bitchy, but not because they are bitchy. That is completely different. Because I've noticed in the past, girls that are hot, and I mean really hot body, tend to be more bitchy. It comes naturally to them since they think that they are all that. So, they wear nicer cloths, by nicer I mean sexy and hot cloths.

And then you have the nice girls, which are often not as hot. They call these hot girls bitchy. Out of all the aspects of these girls, they chose bitchy to stand out the most. Now, if you ask a guy about the same girl, he will call her hot. Now, she's not hot because she's bitchy, in fact she is less hot because she is bitchy and in her own world. But, the fact is that she is still really really hot reguardless if she is bitchy or not, and that most guys will overlook how bitchy she is and focus on how hot she is.

Therefore, it may seem to most girls that guys like girls that are bitchy, but in reality, they only like girls that are hot, and are willing to overlook how bitchy those girls are, only because they are so hot and dress so sexy. I don't know if this is how other girls logicaly think about things, or if it's just how they want to admit it to themselves so they don't feel so bad about the way they look.

If you ask me, I don't like bitchy girls because I can't connect with them. I feel like me and them are in two different worlds. I prefer more down to earth girls, which is sometimes hard because you rarely find down to earth girls that at least look somewhat good. However, I found one, and i'm really happy I did, and this Cocky Funny thing is working wonders, and thank you so much Venacava & GrkScorp!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bitchy girls are perfect for cocky guys.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Shaddap. //

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    make me....

King Zarathu Guest

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are those your power ranger bootys?

Quote Originally Posted by VashTN View Post
    Most guys are not attracted to girls that are bitchy. Unless you mean to say that most guys are attracted to girls that happen to be bitchy, but not because they are bitchy. That is completely different. Because I've noticed in the past, girls that are hot, and I mean really hot body, tend to be more bitchy. It comes naturally to them since they think that they are all that. So, they wear nicer cloths, by nicer I mean sexy and hot cloths.

And then you have the nice girls, which are often not as hot. They call these hot girls bitchy. Out of all the aspects of these girls, they chose bitchy to stand out the most. Now, if you ask a guy about the same girl, he will call her hot. Now, she's not hot because she's bitchy, in fact she is less hot because she is bitchy and in her own world. But, the fact is that she is still really really hot reguardless if she is bitchy or not, and that most guys will overlook how bitchy she is and focus on how hot she is.

Therefore, it may seem to most girls that guys like girls that are bitchy, but in reality, they only like girls that are hot, and are willing to overlook how bitchy those girls are, only because they are so hot and dress so sexy. I don't know if this is how other girls logicaly think about things, or if it's just how they want to admit it to themselves so they don't feel so bad about the way they look.

If you ask me, I don't like bitchy girls because I can't connect with them. I feel like me and them are in two different worlds. I prefer more down to earth girls, which is sometimes hard because you rarely find down to earth girls that at least look somewhat good. However, I found one, and i'm really happy I did, and this Cocky Funny thing is working wonders, and thank you so much Venacava & GrkScorp!
    so since it works so well i suppose you have a significant other???

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    so since it works so well i suppose you have a significant other???

_________

Rumour has it that Vashti carries a leather whip. So be careful!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

And you lost the arguement like I said before. You may think this, but I don't. I do cocky things, even act macho from time to time, and yet if I run into a bitchy girl I ignore her. I don't put up with girls with what I consider bitchy. There is no if ands or buts about this. I don't care how freaking hot the girl is, if she is bitchy I will not apporach her. And if I find out that she is bitchy when talk to her, I will not ask for her number, and depending where I am and who I am with, I will repectfully excuse my self and walk away from the girl and find another girl to talk to.

VashTN - I pretty much agree with what you said 100% in your post. This part of the reason why I don't go after hot girls. I have even rejected a couple even becuase they where bitchy. I don't play by their rules, and I don't put up with their bitchy behavior either. A lot of the guys that go for these hot girls with bitchy behavior just want the girl for eye candy and for sex and nothing else really.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    Rumour has it that Vashti carries a leather whip. So be careful!
    Me not afraid.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I do cocky things, even act macho from time to time...

I bet you are a virgin.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast