+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys vs. Jerks

yeah.. well.. even if you were just busy playing you x-box.. i have the perfect excuse...

it's the "my dog ate my homework of the 21st century.."

tell her that your cousin from out of state told his parent that he was gay.. and that this is a huge deal.. because his parents are catholic... so.. you and your family went there to talk things out because they wanted to kick him out of the house.. and that family comes first and stuff...

believe me.. it's worked on professors before a final... !!!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    well.. besides the tragety that has occured in the past 10 days.. how far back does your story with her go... so you went for gellato and you messed it up.. ok.. no biggie.. something came up.. and you're an idiot always works...

I orginally met her sometime in the winter. We were just brief friends. We exchange numbers with a few people (at a event) and then I never heard from her since. Little did I know one of my firiend (he has a girlfriend) at the event hook up with her (and her friends-who was also at that event) during the summer. My friend called one day and invited me over and invited her over as well. So we had a small get together.
    My friend leaves his apartment and we started chatting. And she was the one who asked me to have gellato together (becuase I never had a gellato befor. I'm not kidding.)

(I hope I make sense here)
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

yeah.. well.. even if you were just busy playing you x-box.. i have the perfect excuse...

it's the "my dog ate my homework of the 21st century.."

tell her that your cousin from out of state told his parent that he was gay.. and that this is a huge deal.. because his parents are catholic... so.. you and your family went there to talk things out because they wanted to kick him out of the house.. and that family comes first and stuff...

believe me.. it's worked on professors before a final... !!!

Bloody good one! LOL
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

you realize.. you can just color some ice.. crush it.. and there you go.. you have italian ice...

anyway.. wow.. when did you somehow fall for her??? like.. at what point??

I really hope you didn't fall for her when she asked you to have a gellato with her..

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why on earth would you allow so much time to pass without calling her? Were you in the hospital or something?
    To be truthful I was upset with some sellers on ebay. One guy sent me a package by UPS (I told him not too) and I was worry to death about missing th UPS delivery.
    I know it sounds ridiculous. I'm a constant worrier and I have social anxiety.
    I didnt feel too good. I was abit nervous to call her back too.

I hate already hate myself.
    Last edited by Henry123; 25-08-06 at 07:55 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

you realize.. you can just color some ice.. crush it.. and there you go.. you have italian ice...

anyway.. wow.. when did you somehow fall for her??? like.. at what point??

I really hope you didn't fall for her when she asked you to have a gellato with her..
    Well... it was when my friend left and we had a very good conversation together. I didnt really expect that I would but I did.
    I know your probably thinking "what the heck?!!"

You two still here!?.............If ye're still here when I return I'll just EAT the two of ye!...I WILL!!!
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

I was just going to get off to get something to eat.

hmm see.. if you have social anxiety.. we both know very well.. that psychologically, you want to prevent the rush you get that causes you to sweat, get dizy and suffer from shortness of breath everytime you're around people, not to mention HER...

My first peice of advice, is for you to go see a doctor or a pharmacist, and get some Beta-Blockers... some of the best piano and violin players in the world have suffered from social anxiety disorder..

It's really no big deal.. but even if you know what to do.. it's a neuro-psychological condition that NEEDS some minor medication like Beta-Blockers to control, especially when you're getting things started...

Long term side-effects include a lack of sexual potency and preformance, but you don't need to worrie about that, since you'll only be taking them by the time you break the ice.. after that, you can go off of them, and go on living normally with her.. but you sould always keep some on you, just in case you find yourself in a stressful situation..

social anxiety disorder is usually the result of you body shooting out tons of norepinephrine when it doesn't really have to.. it's like an over-reaction to a relatively harmless situation..

And you DON'T want her to think you are nervous around her, when in reality it's because of this small little disorder that is not really your fault..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Henry... you have some major ass-kissing to do. This is too early in to the relationship to be pulling this kind of stuff, and I'm not sure it will help your case to be making excuses. I would suggest you just tell her you acted like an idiot and hope she will give you another shot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah.. I mean.. ass-kissing doesn't work with professors, but it works with girls.. so.. go for it...

How should I say it?

"I'm sorry I didnt call you last week. I was being an idiot"

Any suggestions?

Well if you watch the comedy channel.. i've seen the best way to kiss ass... but you're not far enough into the relationship to do it yet..

anyway... i'm an idiot always works... later on you can use stuff like.. i'm am sh*t... i am the filth that lies beneath the floor...

but idiot works just fine for now... let her know just how sorry you are.. but don't aim for an Oscar here... seriously..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    How should I say it?

"I'm sorry I didnt call you last week. I was being an idiot"

Any suggestions?
    Yes.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you last week. I must have made a terrible impression by waiting so long, but I really like you. Please let me make it up to you by taking you out to dinner."
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First, tell your mutual friend that you're really into her and you think you may have screwed the whole thing up by not calling for ten days (WHAT were you thinking?). Ask if she's mentioned you, especially with anger.

Then you call her. You call her every day for a week. Tell her anything you want about why you did this, but understand you have hurt her feelings and she may want to punish you for a while.

If she's a nice girl, she'll forgive you....this time.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast