+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys vs. Jerks

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    First, tell your mutual friend that you're really into her and you think you may have screwed the whole thing up by not calling for ten days (WHAT were you thinking?). Ask if she's mentioned you, especially with anger.
    You know I actually call the mutaul frined. He said "dont worry about it she's very busy this week" (she's moving to go to university)
    When guys say "dont worry" I begin to worry!

I have crap for brain. I know. I feel awful about it.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Don't fret, Henry, just learn the lesson. She'll go out with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you last week. I must have made a terrible impression by waiting so long, but I really like you. Please let me make it up to you by taking you out to dinner."
    I really appreciate that Vashti!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Don't fret, Henry, just learn the lesson. She'll go out with you again.
    Thanks Giga. I appreciate this.
    I learnt my lesson. I wont do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you last week. I must have made a terrible impression by waiting so long, but I really like you. Please let me make it up to you by taking you out to dinner."
    Yes, and how you would like to court her into your royal palace in a place called Never-Neverland...

Vashti has almost got it..

I really like you??? WTF?? Has she told him that she really likes him??? Why would he give information like that away??? He is telling her that she owns him.. SHE'LL LOST INTEREST RIGHT AWAY!!!!

No.. don't do that..

Seriously.. call her up.. say something like... "Hey there stranger.. I'm sOoOoOo sOoOoOo sorry I didn't call for like WOW.. yeah.. something came up.... (explain).. but I'll tell you what.. caz I feel really bad.. I owe you 10 trips, to anywhere YOU want.."

Notice what you've just done.. You've bought yourself 10 dates.. AND, you haven't given her the chance to say NO!!!... it's not like you asked her.. YOU TOLD HER...!!! loll....

So, you have 10 dates to take her anywhere she wants.. she's going to start thinking... and before you know it..these 10 days that you were not calling will be history..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Okay, Okay, Greek Boy..... you are slick!

that's not my greek side.. those are my hebrew roots.. : )

greek people got the talk.. hebrew people do the walk..

I've just got the best of both worlds.. : )

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Seriously.. call her up.. say something like... "Hey there stranger.. I'm sOoOoOo sOoOoOo sorry I didn't call for like WOW.. yeah.. something came up.... (explain)..
    Whats a good explanation GrkScorp? My real reason seems abit odd (because of constant worrying abiout UPS and social anxiety). I dont know I should use the gay family line or not?????? (I'm not a good liar. I feel abit guilty.)
    Last edited by Henry123; 25-08-06 at 08:46 AM.

yeah.. well.. do not mention the social anxiety till later on in the relationship.. you don't want to give her the impression that there is something wrong with you...

you will say "I have social anxiety disorder"

she will hear "I have a disorder"

lol..

anyway... i don't know.. like Vashti says.. just say the truth.. but.. not flat out.. you have to sugar coat it a little bit.. do a bit of editing.. until you get your final copy of the truth..

Story #1
    See.. what really happend was that I have SAD.. lol.. sad isn't it.. that it's short for social anxiety disorder... lol.. anyway... and I was worried about the package from UPS..... Until it finally came, and then I realized that I have not called you for 10 days, so I felt like an idiot, but i'm madly in love with you, and was wondering if by any chance you would like to consider going out on a date with me to make up for me not calling you???

Story #2
    So.. Your edited version of the facts sould be.. that This package from eBay got sent through the wrong company, and I tried to contact the seller and eBay... and they finally told me that it was comming via an other company UPS, and I was just going crazy, so I talked to PayPal so they wouldn't cancel payment on the poor seller.. and It finally came... It was just one huge mess, but I finally got it all set stait.. and I'm just happy it's all over.. But, during that whole time, I'm really sorry I forgot to call you, I'm such an idiot, and it's funny too, because I was thinking.. wow.. how am I going to tell you all this, It sounds so dumb... but.. lol.. well.. that's what happened... I'll tell you what though, because I still feel like the biggest idiot alive on earth right now, for each day that I was dumb enough not to call you, we'll go to anywhere you want to go..

Now.. you tell me.. which one would you rather tell her???

"I've heard I'm pretty good" - I don't think I would run away from that comment, yeah it's kind of pig-headed and maybe over confident, but there's something about confidence that is more than attractive. I like a little bit of arrogance, however frustrating it might be, it's appealing. Not to all people, obviously. But I wouldn't dismiss someone because of a comment like that, I'd probably laugh it off, but at the same time I'd be a little bit interested I think.
    However, no one should change for anyone, you are who you are!
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

wow.. you're part of the few.. the proud.. the honest women on LF..

and i agree.. do not change who you are.. simply improve who you are..

You go to school so that you can improve, you work out so you can improve, and you take advice from people and learn new things, so that you can improve...

and it is rather cocky.. but you're forgetting that is followed quickly by something else.. and it's not to HIT on you.. but CLEARLY to be funny.. and as a joke.. slight humor... a subtle jest..

Thanks. Well there's no point in acting like I would walk away from them, I know I wouldn't, it's kind of attractive. It is a little cocky yeah, but you're right it is funny and a sense of humour is also attractive. People forget to laugh sometimes and that's a big problem.
    Be yourself, always! Listen, watch, experience and learn.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

You know... I don't know what it is, but there's something incredibly sexy about the way your able to channel into your own emotions so deeply and accuratly..

Woah, woah crankin out with the smooth moves there buddy.

lol.. haha.. no.. i already have a gf.. i'm just letting you know..

please.. that's no way to hit on someone venacava.. even you know that..

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast