+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STD via Oral

King Zarathu Guest

STD via Oral

Is it possible for a man to receive an STD while he is receiving oral sex from a female, or is that more bullshit created by the Christian society?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nah, I'd say yeah, 'specially depending upon the STD.

Why is everything against us little Christians nowadays??

Yes, men and women can and do recieve nasty lil' STD's from giving and or recieving oral sex. That is a biological, scientific fact which the "Christian society" uses (rightly, imo) as another physical, concrete reason against premarital sex, which makes sense to me Did they show you guys the pictures in high school health class? men with testes bigger than basketballs... no thanks; I'd rather spend an hour in Church every week than an hour a day cringing in pain becuase it burns to pee ...not that I am equating the two... oh boy I think I got started on the Christianity thing again

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh jeez, skaterboy! I hope you aren't worried about yourself, are you?

And yes, you can get STDs via oral sex, and you should be using a condom unless you are married. Also, don't kiss girls with sore throats or canker sores/fever blisters inside or outside the mouth. Most of those are caused by a particular strain of the herpes virus, which is outrageously common.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How are you asking these questions Zath?

Here's a question...

If STD's can only be transmitted by sex (duh... sexually transmitted buggers) then how did the first one come about? Genetic mutation thing? That's something I have been pondering a while now but never had the balls to ask a doctor becuase I would be afraid they thought I was worried I might have one So I thought I would post it here... any answers? (opinions are appreciated, but does anyone actually have a scientific answer???)

And if this herpes strain is just sitting around there in an open mouth... couldn't you get it just like sticking your finger on it? Is that still an STD?? So, hypothetically, couldn'y you get them also from fingering/handjobs or even just basic touch? They need to be more specific about these things...

and btw one of the biggest (sadly...) reasons I'm not sleeping around is to avoid the test for those things... do you know what they do???????? eeeeeeeee....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thinker View Post
    Here's a question...

If STD's can only be transmitted by sex (duh... sexually transmitted buggers) then how did the first one come about? Genetic mutation thing? That's something I have been pondering a while now but never had the balls to ask a doctor becuase I would be afraid they thought I was worried I might have one So I thought I would post it here... any answers? (opinions are appreciated, but does anyone actually have a scientific answer???)
    I think that genetic mutation plays a large role, as does human contact with animals (and I don't necessarily mean sexual contact).

And if this herpes strain is just sitting around there in an open mouth... couldn't you get it just like sticking your finger on it? Is that still an STD?? So, hypothetically, couldn'y you get them also from fingering/handjobs or even just basic touch? They need to be more specific about these things...

I am not a doctor, but my understanding is that there are particular types of cells that are more receptive to accepting viruses than others, and those cells are more highly concentrated in the tip of the penis, and presumably in the mouth as well. This is why scientists are finding that circumsized men are less prone to contracting HIV than are men who are uncircumsized.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

if they have a cut in their mouth man u could def get it. and not even like a big cut even something you cant see.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    How are you asking these questions Zath?
    What do you mean? Quite simple.. I just create a thread and type it out....

Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    come about?
    A common theory is that a man ****ed a monkey and then ****ed a woman, and that's how it started. If you ask me, that's pretty close to bullshit. Who in the hell ****s monkeys, and then goes back to humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    A common theory is that a man ****ed a monkey and then ****ed a woman, and that's how it started. If you ask me, that's pretty close to bullshit. Who in the hell ****s monkeys, and then goes back to humans?
    Once you go primate, you never go sapien...

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    Once you go primate, you never go sapien...
    Please don't talk about it.. I get really emotional. I lost a lot of friends because they went primate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Please don't talk about it.. I get really emotional. I lost a lot of friends because they went primate.
    I totally want a little monkey as a pet-buddy... one of the cool ones that can hold things and with the cool little tail... I'd take him around school with me and it would be awesome...

King Zarathu Guest
    I totally want a little monkey as a pet-buddy... one of the cool ones that can hold things and with the cool little tail... I'd take him around school with me and it would be awesome...
    Nah man.. you should get a trunk monkey.

Have you seen those commercials?

Zarathu says:

"A common theory is that a man ****ed a monkey and then ****ed a woman, and that's how it started. If you ask me, that's pretty close to bullshit. Who in the hell ****s monkeys, and then goes back to humans?"

You are referring to HIV. The most supported theory is the virus spread to poachers who hunted chimpanzees for their meat. It is a popular misconception that a guy had sex with a chimp and contracted the virus.

you can get herpes from a handshake, which is very ****ed up herpes live on the surface of the skin so it sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast