+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just don't get it anymore...

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

I just don't get it anymore...

School just started. I met a new girl and my ex- of late (she dumped me) wants to get back together with me. I don't think I can do that.

I met this girl. Shes new to our school and I was last year, so I'm helping her out with some stuff. I can't really tell if shes out of my league or not. Her names Hannah.

Really shes just drop-dead gorgous. One of my friends says shes way out of my league and isn't helping at all. I don't really think she is because she has really "chosen" a social group yet.

I've flirted with her and she flirted back, but I can't tell if she's just naturally flirty.

I'm really confused...

BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    School just started. I met a new girl and my ex- of late (she dumped me) wants to get back together with me. I don't think I can do that.

I met this girl. Shes new to our school and I was last year, so I'm helping her out with some stuff. I can't really tell if shes out of my league or not. Her names Hannah.

Really shes just drop-dead gorgous. One of my friends says shes way out of my league and isn't helping at all. I don't really think she is because she has really "chosen" a social group yet.

I've flirted with her and she flirted back, but I can't tell if she's just naturally flirty.

I'm really confused...

Hurry up and ask her out, fool. Even I know you can do this. Don't hesitate and let some other guy come along to snatch her out from under your nose.

Do it tomorrow. Yay for you!

Yeah man don't wait. If she's as attractive as you say she is it won't take her long to find a guy. This to me sounds like an ideal situation for you to get a girl that you would normally think is out of your league. How can you pass that up?