+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm not easy... am I?

I'm not easy... am I?

Ok guys, am really getting paranoid.

I stayed overnight at the house of a guy I have only known for, er, three days. I mean, I didnt sleep with him - but does snogging a guy till dawn (except for a half hour nap) give a really bad impression? Let it be said now - I am far from easy and this really is the only time I have done something like this with a guy who I barely know. For some reason, though, I trusted him - in retrospect, maybe stupidly - but he was much more gentlemanly than I have come to expected.

Thing is, I really would like to get to know him and see if things could work out - but did I ruin everything by not telling him to just stop? He doesnt have a phone, but has my number - meaning the ball is completely in his court. I don't want to seem to anxious, but I really like him. Not to mention that it is near impossible for me to find someone as smart as him that hasn't hit 32 already.

Any comments?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all, how old are you? If your a teenager sleeping over at some random guys house and making out with him all night, then I would be a bit worried.

But, if you are an adult and you met a guy you really connected with and did have a makeout session and decided it would be best to stop things from going further, then well, I think you are normal.

If you were easy, you would have slept with him already. Kudos to you for waiting longer until you know him better! So, he has your number, the ball is in his court. If he calls, then maybe things will work out. I still caution you to take your time getting to know this guy.
    If he doesn't call, then you know exactly what he was looking for and that should tell you that your not missing out on anything.
    You should never do something until you are comfortable about doing it. NO matter WHAT age!
    So, I would say this would make you far from easy....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I agree with Ellynn. As a teenager, something like this might be be looked down upon. However, if you're older, it's much more... normal.
    <3

Funny, I did that 2 nights ago. The exact same freaking thing. That's eerie....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You didn't suck his dick.

I still respect you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You didn't suck his dick.

I still respect you.
    Heh.. if only you knew.

this isnt "Jordyn" is it?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro View Post
    this isnt "Jordyn" is it?
    Haha! The thread starter? Oh man, I wish it was--I'd have a lot of dissing to do.

so why is it ok for an adult to do it but not for a teenager? is it ok for adults to do stupid things? i mean she only knew the guy for 3 days, and with all due respect i think an adult with reasonable mind would agree that you don't really connect with someone in 3 days, unless you are looking for an excuse to hump somebody or get humped. sorry to sound so harsh but i think it was a stupid thing to do. the guy will however call you again, and if you are really intested in him i would suggest not to spend the night just yet.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have connected with people in less than three days.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Clearing the air - I set an afternoon date, so probably won't end up staying over.

And re the whole adult/teenage thing? Truth is I am 18 (erm, him too) - but I have been at Uni (out of the country) for two years now. And he moved out of his mothers' just over a year ago. So, truth me told, me staying the night didn’t seem too odd at the time - more a matter of convenience. However, I was wondering if maybe the reason it hadn’t struck me as odd was because we both grew up in the most inbred and sexually active little Spanish village.

Anyhow - I have given up with the whole anxious thing. He works till midnight most nights anyhow, so I might as well think of five in the morn as two in the afternoon.

Thanks for the feedback guys, even those of you who think I might just be out of my mind.

@ dreamer I have connected with people in one day. I dont know everything about them, but have a good idea.

@ aisha your not easy in the slighest.

From general consensus, at least around Brooklyn, a girl is not easy unless she will sleep with you the second time she sees you. Maybe third. "Madddd Eeasssyyy" means she will have intercourse the day she sees you. If a girl is known for giving head, one can say "she gives head", "she sucks cock", "she sucked everyone off". But as far as im concerned ..easy = sex