+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is more a rant than anything....

Stop consuming anymore of your time thinking about her. By stating your intentions clearly next time you talk to her, you'll soon be rid of her. It is as simple as it sounds.

If you respect yourself then this is what you'll do. You must believe that the guy she replaced you for cannot be better than you, otherwise eternally sulk and bathe in supplication bearing no favorable fruits.

Borealis

I'm not sulking, I simply wish to understand why she feels it neccisary(that word is spelled wrong) to try to continue a relationship with me if she is really as happy as she claims to be with someone else.
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

Maybe she has delusions of being the Princess of Corntown.

Some girls like to keep a guy in reserve to keep their bf in line. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it happens.

Whatever her motivations are, they don't seem to include your happiness. Blow her off.

I have tried and I will continue to try..but it is hard to change your perspective on your first...everything..from a great person whom you love to this selfish brat who only wants to use you....

It's difficult but you have the authority to stop. It's wasteful thinking what ifs upon someone who could care less about you.

Borealis

uuuggghh now shes txting me all the time about how shes mad that i never return her calls or answer..so tonight i caved and finally called and the conversation went like this:

me: hey whats up?
    Her: what do you want?? I'm tired of playing these little games with you
    me: what?! you called me and bugged me for a day and now when I call you you freak on me...later!
    her:blah blah blah*click*

WTF is her problem?!?!

I now know it was a mistake to even call her back, but what the hellare the "little games"??

Who cares, Benny? She's the wacko here. Tell her to go sell crazy somewhere else.

Forget about here. Keep the past in the past.

P.S: Neon Genesis Evangelion is good.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Forget about here. Keep the past in the past.

P.S: Neon Genesis Evangelion is good.
    I agree! Also, Lain. Does that make me a dork?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I agree! Also, Lain. Does that make me a dork?
    Haven't seen it in ages though, as I stopped watching anime a long time ago. Hm, you get more interesting by the post.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Is it me or did everyone missed the real reason why Bennyzilla ex is acting the way she is?

Bennyzilla you opened the flood gates when you made that call after you saw her at your college. You are the one that open the communication lines up and your ex took you up on it and is now using it to no end. The reason she is fliping out on you is becuase your trying to close the flood gates and she does not want that as it seems that she at least wants your attention, beyond that its hard to say if she wants you as a back up bf or what.

The little games your ex is mentioning is not giving her the attention she wants from you and making it difficult for her to talk to you.

im a NGE nut, i just got a really cool tattoo on my back, i'll try to upload some pics later, i have to go to bed b/c of college in ze morning

My ex tracked me down at school today b/c she wanted to see my tat, I've showed just about everyone but her, and I lied and said i was late to class...needless to say she's not happy....

I'm also watching a VH1 movie about Meat Loaf!!!! *giddy with excitment over the fat fat man...*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12