+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is more a rant than anything....

This is more a rant than anything....

So I started college today and when I first walked in the very first person I saw was my Ex! She must be taking a post secondary class or something b/c she is still a senior in HS. Anyways I had no idea she would be there and it completly took me by suprise. She just smiled at me and when she walked by she kind of bumped into me and then left. I know it was a bad idea but I felt all the good things about her in that moment and later in the day I called her and told her how great she looked and asked her to call me when I got off work, but when I actually got off I realized that I didn't really know what to say to her anymore and that I wwas just setting myself up to get hurt by her again most likely.....
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

I'm pretty shure she's still dating that new guy who hates me so I dunno whats up..but I guess I'm just scared to talk to her now...I guess I feel like if I start to be chummy with her again I'll be unable to continue to contain how I feel about her. (i still haven't stopped loving her, i've more or lesss just accepted that she doens't love me anymore...)

how long did you date your ex for. and how long ago was that. i dont understand why you would call her she seen to be in the past and she have a bf you think move on there going to be lots of girls at college.

Benny, I notice you didn't mention that she actually called, just that you didn't know what to say any more. Did she call? If not, I think this is a non-issue anyway.

she has called me numerous times sinc we met at the school this week..ive only answered once and we talked for like two minutes

well we talked today but all she did was get mad at me for talking to her friends over the summer..why does she care so much, and why is it any of her buisness..I'm not wrong on this one am I..I told her friends not to talk to her about me unless she brings it up, and they all said they never do and that she's always the one bringing it up....

she wants your attention, i think it's good you're not giving it to her.

just keep doing what you're doing and she'll go away.

Guess she keeps trying to make you her back-burner guy and you aren't even on the menu any more.

So are you going to start dating someone else? Do you think she'll get completely frantic when you do?

I don't really want to date anyone else right now, but I do have a friend who is a girl that I spend alot of time with and like alot..I don't know how she'd react if we started going out, but most of the time she just gets mad and then plays the "i don't care but I'm still mad about it angle" which is stupid b/c what do I care if shes mad at me, I'm not going out with her anymore and she dumped me...so in answer to your question I don't know how shed react, but I can guess it would be bad..

She has a really inflated sense of self-importance, doesn't she?

i totally agree giga...she tried to call me tonight but I didn't answer..I won't be calling her back..I don't understand why she still wants to talk to me other than that she likes having the backup plan thing, but now that I'm not doing that anymore i think shes starting to freak....

well good

just tell her look bitch, your time is up.

lol jk.

I saw her at school today and she hunted me down to talk to me, she just asked how i was and then told me what she had to work that night ( like I'm gunna call her when she's off.... ) I dunno what her deal is....she be crazy...

She be crazy and she be waitin' by the phone.

why would she be..she's with the great guy she dumped me for..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast