+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help, he broke up with me an hour ago

help, he broke up with me an hour ago

I don't know what to do. I loved this guy for six years of my life, he was my first love and i feel shattered into a million pieces. I would of done anything for him, i really thought he was the one, i dont know how to process this. He doesnt feel the same way, and he broke up with me about an hour ago. Im not angry at him i just feel so alone, i cant stop crying and i just want him to love me because he was everything i have ever wanted and more. You know when you lose someone who is wonderful.......

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The first breakup is the hardest. You should be sure to avoid contact with him, and keep yourself really busy and try to hang out with friends, etc.. It will help you to heal faster. Oh, and put away any little momentos that will remind you of your time together (photos, gifts, etc.). Their presence would only serve to rub salt into your wound.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I dont know what to say to you to make things feel better Rainbowsunsets. I feel emptyness and pain in my life right now as well. I dont fall in love with someone often but when I do it hurts like crazy. Often it seems you love someone but they cant love you back. Its an awful feeling.

Maybe checking out other guys may help alittle. I tried looking at other girls today it help alittle dispite me feeling still awful.
    If you have good friends hang out with them. Unfortunately I dont have many friends in my life due to my social anxiety. I think it will help whne you can talk about it with your friends.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

i am sorry for you breakup i bet your heart is killing. i bet you need to vent and if you do vent on here or go and call a friend. i cant say i been though it i been with my boy for 3 and a half years and yes we have had a point where i did think its over but we have made it work but if we did break up my heart would be killing. good luck and i am sorry. how old are u

It's good that you're reaching out, rainbowsunsets. This is hard, and it takes a long time. Do you have to see him a lot (like at school), or is it possible for your life to go it's own way?

You can't even imagine the things that will come to you in the future. He wasn't the one. Somebody else is. Hold out for that guy.

Thankyou all for your messages, we didnt see eachother much as we lived a far distance.

I guess being rejected is the most horrible feeling and i would be able to feel better if he did something for me to dislike him but the truth is he hasnt and i think he is great.

Im a really complicated person and i dont hold anything back so i can be really intimidating in relationships. I dont have a lot of self esteem or confidence but i do think i am worth loving and i dont understand why he wouldnt love me.

I too have anxiety issues but fortunetly i have wonderful friends who are always there, but i dont feel like i can talk to them about it because we didnt live near eachother.

I just cant forget seeing him three weeks ago and how it felt between us, there was something there then and he has been telling me he loves me ever since but all of a sudden he doesnt. So im just assuming he was lying.......

life's a b!tch huh??

sounds like he was cheating... O_o

like vashti said, just keep away from pictures that would remind you of him and dont contact him, delete him from ur AIM or MSN or YAHOO.. things like that.
    it reli does help the moving on process.
    it hurts soo much more wen u stay in contact or are always reminded of him

but trust me, it gets better

u just gotta keep moving along & busy urself with things.
    go out with ur friends and family :]
    not only does it keep ur mind off him, but u get to spend quality time with the people closest to u
    and find a hobby that u love, to devote ur spare time to

you're gonna find a lot of guys out there who are gonna LOVE you for who you are.
    those r the ones u should spend ur time thinking about, not this guy..

what's the reason for the break up?