+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Someone explain why?

Someone explain why?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I kind of just need to vent. Awhile back I met this guy. We pretty much hit it off and really had feelings for eachother. Well there was no actual relationship but there were lots of ups and downs. Long story short, we're no longer speaking I don't think we ever will again. There's been so many things said that I don't feel can be taken back. I feel like he suddenly turned on me. I just miss him sooooo soo much and just thinking about it brings me to tears. I know I need to forget about him and move on, but it's just so hard. I mean, I spilled my heart out to this boy. I just feel like I set myself up for it. Now I'm just sitting here holding back tears and I just feel so... blah. I want to see him or speak to him. I just want to know why? What have I honestly done to make him not ever want to speak to me again. Oh well. As I said, life goes on and I'll get over it in time. It's just hard. I just feel really hurt and I guess I just needed to vent.
    <3

Some people might be scared of being happy?

Sounds wierd but maybe he really did feel a powerful connection to you; perhaps he wan't ready for it or looking for that? I know I would probably back of (a little bit, not completely shutting anyone out for any length of time) if I kindof found myself falling for someone... do you think this could be the case? Otherwise, he's just a jerk (how's that for covering both angles)

I haven't spoken to him in a couple days. Actually I'm glad I haven't. If he so much as even tries to contact me again, I'll gladly tell him to **** off. I've been keeping myself really busy with work and going out a lot more. So I've hardly even thought about him
    <3

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, there is not enough info given for me to guess at what his problem is, but I guess if things are over, it is good you are keeping yourself busy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh, I totally feel for you in this situation. Unfortunately, I have no good news to impart about the possibility of ever fully getting over this. Sounds like he snuck into your heart through the side door or something, and broke a window to get out.

Okay, that was really trite, but you know what I mean. He really got in there.

The only advice I can give is this: You let him into your heart for good reasons. Soul reasons. Whatever caused the rift isn't as important as the fact that you had this experience and this closeness- try to take that away from the whole thing, not all the pain.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Obviously something happened between you guys that has upset you both. If you guys are true friends then things will work out and you'll be fine. whatsome people don't realize is at the time things may seem huge and very hurtful and they end a friendship without even knowing the real reasons they are mad and working it out, and then by the time they do realize it....it's too late.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

ite,
    i just read your post and i am currently in the same situation sort of with a girl and i am just going to let time heal the feelings i have for her because i can't see any other way of getting over and letting her out of my life.

Well he is out of my life. For the most part anyway, I still think about him here and there but I'm trying my best not to. It just hurts to. But to be honest, I don't think we'll be getting back on good terms anytime soon, if ever. He hurt me pretty bad and I don't think he really knows just how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, I totally feel for you in this situation. Unfortunately, I have no good news to impart about the possibility of ever fully getting over this. Sounds like he snuck into your heart through the side door or something, and broke a window to get out.
    You're totally right. I didn't mean to let myself get so close to him. It just happened that way. It just seemed as though I could talk to him and trust him, and he understood me in a way no one else had before. Time heals everything I suppose.
    <3

Ehhh, maybe. Pretty long time for me, and it didn't really. Can I give you some good advice? Don't let this screw up your future, make you scared of love, affect your future decisions.

He was in your life for some reason (and no, I am not a Presbyterian, LOL). Clearly, he wasn't Prince Charming. Maybe you were meant to meet and part like this. Anyway, just believe me when I say you're still the wonderful person he wanted to get close to- maybe he just had some issues.

Y'know, JM, it would be a lot easier if you would just tell us what happened. You're anonymous here, if you choose to be. Go ahead. Tell us....

OK.. everyone who responded... SHE WAS JUST VENTING!!!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

So? This is an online forum, so if you're going to vent here then you're more than likely going to get unwanted advice or opinions.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Venacava View Post
    So? This is an online forum, so if you're going to vent here then you're more than likely going to get unwanted advice or opinions.
    I'll give you an opinion....

This is a great place to vent all of your turmoil.

As for your current situation, I'd advise you to take a step back. You put too much dependence upon up, and inevitably allowing him to be the quintessential reason why you feel emotional tragedies.

The authoritarian of your emotions should be nobody else except you, especially when the other person doesn't quite equate the value of your feelings with the same discernment.

Borealis