+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confidence tips

[QUOTE=Cyrus255;220746]
    One method that worked extremely well for me, was to consistently joke about being better than everyone else.

That way, most people don't take it offensively, but then I still voice confidence.
    QUOTE]

That could backfire and make people think that you've got a huge ego...?

[QUOTE=mahouyuki;220747]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus255 View Post
    One method that worked extremely well for me, was to consistently joke about being better than everyone else.

That way, most people don't take it offensively, but then I still voice confidence.
    QUOTE]

That could backfire and make people think that you've got a huge ego...?
    Which it does. The above method isn't too bad but I don't advise you to constantly keep reinserting that your better than everyone.

Is there anything about yourself that you don't feel so confident about?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Umm.... Im ultra shy around ppl i dont kno... and even ppl that i do kno but just not really close to them

Quote Originally Posted by mahouyuki View Post
    Umm.... Im ultra shy around ppl i dont kno... and even ppl that i do kno but just not really close to them
    How to over come shyness

1. Make it a point to express what you feel or think at least once a day with friends or family even though you're shy, your shyness won't bite. Try to do the same with a complete stranger 1 a week.

2. When looking at mirrors make to compliment yourself out loud or in your head. Say things you would tell someone you love or deeply care about.

3. Understand that you can only be yourself. Know what you want and try to make up your mind quicker but stay very precautious. Its always best to be safe then sorry.

Shyness can be something that you have complete control over if you know how to take care of yourself and find courage in the truth. See the links bellow for further advice.

Something I found. Hope it helps.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12