+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being Playful with a Date or on a Date

Being Playful with a Date or on a Date

Are there are any tips? I seem to need more work in this area. I would for example go have coffee with someone we would have a discussion but some how it doesnt feel complete. We might have had some interesting discussions and what not but there wasnt any fun to it? Humour seems dead.

So what do You do with someone you like to make it fun and interesting.
    Do you get physical playful? If so what do you do????

How do add more zest to a date.
    Last edited by Henry123; 03-09-06 at 05:13 PM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

The environment sets the mood. In a coffee shop, I cannot fathom anything more than light conversation about the weather, or deeper rapport seeking conversations about life and where we stand in the vastness of the universe.

Give a drive up to the mountains to gaze at the stars or a spontaneous spur of the moment adventure a try and you'll find the level of zest spiking to unimaginable porportions. Remember, women love adventure and a man that is unpredictable. In this way she will be willing to let go of all her inhibitions, allowing you to fulfill all the ideals you envision for yourself.

Borealis

Go to the park while you still can and play frisbee. That's fun.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha

The males on this board prefer to use the word "cocky" to describe "playful".

And yeah, what giga said.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey I love frisbee!

But seriously Henry, if you wanna get physical, go somewhere, do something that is physical.

Anything outdoors, anything that doesn't have you sitting down.

Thanks everyone. I know need to be more playful and entertaining on dates. I like the frisbee ideal.
    Now to think about it. "I wonder if she's ticklish" might be another one.

Any hand games? Should I take her cell phone and not give it back playfully? (yes of course I will give it back eventually)

I'm wondering if I could tease her in some way???
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Stick a flower in her hair.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post

Should I take her cell phone and not give it back playfully? (yes of course I will give it back eventually)

No, don't do that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No, don't do that.
    Okay. I wont do that. (maybe she might get really mad? )

Oh dear, I've seen so many people do that cell phone thing or with a lighter. It may be fun, but watching from a distance - it's so blatant what they're trying to do!
    Just try to have fun, go and do an activity where there is adrenalin - do something active! You don't want to PLAN to steal her phone, ya know? This should come naturally, however - if it doesn't then I suggest a sport, soccer? You could always fly a kite? You never know!
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Yeah I'm so introverted its hard not to be so self aware at times. I'm trying to be more exoverted.