+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Serious Problem

Serious Problem

I have a friend who has a boyfriend, but she fell in love with this other guy more than a year ago. For reasons I'm not going to bore you with, she can't leave her boyfriend.
    She is cheating on her boyfriend (though not sleeping with the other guy).

The problem is that the other guy draws away completely (stops answering her calls,…) then comes back every month or 2 wanting to see her. This time when they met, he was talking about his girlfriend (no mention of her during the phone calls) – she was shocked although she told him before she always wants to be in touch in him even if he's with someone else.

The thing is he was worrying all the time that his girlfriend will find out given that she is very jealous but he told my friend that she is 'the 2-month-type girlfriend' and that 'you always knew I am like that with girls.'

At the end of the meeting (they flirted and kissed) he told her not to call him on his number anymore and that he'll give her another number. She tells him she loves him all the time, she even asked him if he did love her a little bit – he said yes, why else am I here doing this with you? She asked him if he wants to stop staying in touch by forbidding her to call him, he said no.

My question: does he love her? Will he contact her again?

She's desperately in love with this guy, she has a very good heart so don't judge her please. Please send serious replies, I wanna help her.

King Zarathu Guest
    Your friend needs to get some of these:

and get on the website herself.

-------

So back to the problem you aren't admitting to, the point is is that this asshole is using you for his own satisfactions. I mean, does he know you (sorry, *your friend ) have a boyfriend? I don't think I could look at you if you were doing things with me while you had a boyfriend. The repetitive thought of you getting anally penetrated with another man's probe doesn't sound too appealing to me.

Long story short: quit your bitchin and stick with one guy. Whore.

He knows SHE has a boyfriend. Why are you so mean?

Also, to appoint for a meeting is a pain for both - these meetings last for barely an hour and they don't do much during them.

(she doesn't speak English, that's why I'm posting).
    Last edited by Donna; 04-09-06 at 01:58 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Bullshit!

Where is your friend from? Where are you from?

And why are you involving yourself in this drama, you female?

Lol Don't mind zarathu... though he does bring up the points I don't have the balls to

Ok. Basically saying what he did already in a nice way that females can compute, your friend is very much in the wrong. I don't know how on earth YOU can justify this and take her side in asking for help; you SHOULD have smacked her in the face long ago... she is in WAY over her head and is being stupid an dilusional... how old is she?

What YOU need to do (as the "friend") is first of all, find her and kick her. Well, maybe a swift smack would do the job. She is frankly being a total idiot, jerk, and (s0rry) whore. Anyone who cheats on someone imo is less than the scum at the bottom of my shoes. YOU need to tell her current bf what is going on; he deserves the decency of the truth, and she is too stupid and immature to give it to him. He deserves much better than her, and I would say YOU need to let him know. As for yout "friend"... How can you actually justify what she is doing??? I barely can muster up the respect for YOU to be typing this... she is cheating. Period. "Oh, but she loves this other guy... Oh, but it's hard for her... Oh, but bla bla (insert feminine reasoning here)"... NO!!! STOP!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!! How much of a stupid moron is this girl? First of all, I totally agree with zara in saying I could never even look someone in the face who would even THINK about seeing someone behind their so's back... disgusting. Secondly, why the hell would she be so stupid to be with this guy who doesn't call her or see her more than every other month? She wants because she can't have; she craves the drama, and she is being a stupid bitch. I'm sorry if this is coming across bluntly, but sounds like you (and your "friend") need a kick in the ass because you are both being completely irrational. What you can do is tell the bf, tell your friend you do not respect her as a person and cut off your relationship with her until she grows up, and kick the guy she is cheatin with in the balls. Sorry if you don't like this advice; I am being honest and I think you need to realize the severity of the situation. There is absolutely no justification for cheating.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to learn to pick higher quality friends. This girl and her boyfriend-on-the-side are low-lifes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    This girl and her boyfriend-on-the-side are low-lifes.
    HAHAHA

That was ****ing lol. I'm allowed to change your rep now, and I was thinking about lowering yours just because you did to mine, but that just deserves a bonus.

I think he's just using her for his own satisfaction. First of all, if she loves this guy, then she needs to get rid of her boyfriend. Whether she is sleeping w/ both of them or not, cheating is cheating! Second of all, if this guy really loved her then don't you think he would be asking her to break it off w/ her boyfriend and be w/ him all the time, and not dating other girls and just keeping her a secret? She needs to forget about the loser and move on

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me thinks this Donna character isn't going to be back. But whatever.

Donna your friend is a little coward. And no the boyfriend on the side does not "love" her. Google "love" and you'll find all sorts of answers on what love really is. Love is not cheating, love is not keepin secrets, love is not telling you when you can and cannot call.

If you really want to help her this is how: break up with one guy. Period.