+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does she love me?

Does she love me?

Hi to all.

I need your advice. Maybe I’m the dumbest of the dumb or maybe not, but one thing is sure I’m confused with this situation.

There is a girl that I love and care about. I was in love with her three years ago, but I’ve managed to forget her as I was afraid of a long distance relationship (she is studding far from his hometown), but this August we’ve started to approach each other again. We’ve spent a weekend together with some friends and during that weekend we’ve spend some time the two of us when everybody else was other place else. When driving home after the weekend, we’ve spoken a lot (we where driving only the two of us) and she as told me the history with his last boyfriend and the infidelity stuff and other things he as made her. Also she as told me that he continues to phone her and he regrets what he as done to her and wants to apology. I’ve felt that she still loves him, but she is trying to forget him and pursuing him to stop bother her. We have arrived from that weekend and the last couple of weeks we’ve spoken a lot, both on as on the local bar sometimes alone and others with mutual friends.

This Saturday morning a strange thing happened. She was receiving some SPAM messages and we where talking on when she as told me that and she as sent me the messages she as received so that I could check who was sending them and I’ve read only part of the messages and explained that this was SPAM and that she should not care about that. Yesterday I’ve read the messages again and there was something that makes me think. In the messages the psychic reader who is sending the SPAM messages mentions a Scorpio in love with her and that’s my sign and she knows it! This as made me more confused! Has she sent the messages only for me to check who is sending them or was she testing me against this written by the psychic so that I could declare my feelings to her as I believe that she knows I love her?

Now she as left again and she will only be back after the next weekend, so all the talking we will do will be by sms or on the phone.

I’m confused with this situation. I’ve suffered from past rejection and I don’t want to suffer again. Please help me on this. Does she really love me? How can I show her my feelings without exposing too much (just in case).

Thanks,
    Mike

Eh... the psychic thing is nothing. It's not like it had your name on it

Well, as long as you two are both on your own feet, and can think and feel for yourselves, there is no reason to avoid a relationship. Well, I would like to be more sure she is really away from her ex; sounds like she is trying to be nice to him where she should make him leave her alone?

Other than that, is there something I'm missing? You like her, she (probably) likes you... time will expose more; just be honest and be yourself

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thinker View Post

Well, as long as you two are both on your own feet, and can think and feel for yourselves, there is no reason to avoid a relationship. Well, I would like to be more sure she is really away from her ex; sounds like she is trying to be nice to him where she should make him leave her alone?

Other than that, is there something I'm missing? You like her, she (probably) likes you... time will expose more; just be honest and be yourself
    And so thinker nailed it....

Hi.

I know that my name was not writen there and I don't believe in this psychic stuff either, but she could have asked to other person what this was and not to me.

Well, I would like to be more sure she is really away from her ex; sounds like she is trying to be nice to him where she should make him leave her alone?
    This is something I want to know better as it's confusing to me. I know from some mutual friends that have advise her to stop responding to his phone calls and messages but she as told me that if she doesn't do it she feels bad. She as told me that she is sad for not telling this guy that she as spent one weekend with me during my holydays!

I believe that I don't have much time. She will be back by the mid of the month until the end of it and after that she will leave again and I will see her every two weeks .

Thanks,
    Mike

You do have time. Unless she is permanently moving to the moon in a month, you have time. I didn't get to see my ex while we were together more than once every 3 MONTHS... 2 weeks is very little realistically.

Well, before I would get with her, I would clear up how she really feels about her ex. It sounds like she is genuinely not interested in him, but doesn't want to hurt feelings. She needs to. There is no easy, painless way out of this; sure, talking and catching up once in a rare while is fine, but if the guy isn't clear that she wants nothing to do with him, then she is hurting the situation more by beinc nice, capice?

And stop getting hung up on the psychic thing... you were online at the time and as you say, she got the spam then; so she mentioned it to you. There is a 1/12 chance (pretty good odds) that it hit your sign. Calm down

You should not rely on some message as a sign to confer your feelings to her. You must not also let the fear of rejection be the decider to whether translate these feelings to her. If you have ever dreamt about what it feels to be in love so intensely then you will come to understand that it requires you to let go and just be.

Often the greatest fault of human beings when dealing with love and relationships is overanalyzing. Often, logic is not congruent when dealing with the variables of the heart. I suggest then to stop bombarding yourself and others with questions and just allow yourself to really live. This living comes by actualizing all your thoughts into action, and that action can only be done when you pick up the phone to call her to tell her how you feel about her.

Carpe diem!

Borealis

You do have time. Unless she is permanently moving to the moon in a month, you have time. I didn't get to see my ex while we were together more than once every 3 MONTHS... 2 weeks is very little realistically.
    You are right in this point. I was overeacting.

Well, before I would get with her, I would clear up how she really feels about her ex. ... but if the guy isn't clear that she wants nothing to do with him, then she is hurting the situation more by beinc nice, capice?
    I know that a lot of friends have told her not to answer his phone calls, but ...

And stop getting hung up on the psychic thing... you were online at the time and as you say, she got the spam then; so she mentioned it to you. There is a 1/12 chance (pretty good odds) that it hit your sign. Calm down
    I'm not hung on this, I've mentioned because she as received the first message still in July and the last one was last week and only this weekend she as mentioned it to me and to nobody else. I know that the chance to hit my sign is 1/12 but my question was only one, has she sent without noticing or was she on purpose sending me this as a signal that she is interested as she knows very well that I'm a Scorpio (by the way, she is a Piscies)? That was the reason of my question and to mention this as the mails that she has received from that psychic could serve to all of us here.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    Often the greatest fault of human beings when dealing with love and relationships is overanalyzing. Often, logic is not congruent when dealing with the variables of the heart.
    I believe you are right on this one. I've been overanalyzing this and that's one of my defects. I don't care about the nail on the wall, I need to know who as placed, when and how .

Now, when you tell me to pick up the phone and tell her how I fell about her, I don't want to do it over the phone. When the time comes, I want to do it personaly.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike72 View Post
    I believe you are right on this one. I've been overanalyzing this and that's one of my defects. I don't care about the nail on the wall, I need to know who as placed, when and how .

Now, when you tell me to pick up the phone and tell her how I fell about her, I don't want to do it over the phone. When the time comes, I want to do it personaly.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Sounds good, Mike. Doing it personally is even better. Make me proud!

Borealis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have another perspective for you.

I would be careful about investing too much hope into forming a relationship with this girl. I don't mean to sound discouraging, but if I were interested in another guy, I would definitely not be discussing my ex with them. Also, the fact that he is being mentioned AT ALL indicates she is still thinking about him, and that's not a good thing.

Just a thought.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mike, if you think she's actually resorting to cryptic messages hidden in SPAM to ask you if you're into her, I think it's time you make a move. Quit sitting on the fence.

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I would be careful about investing too much hope into forming a relationship with this girl. I don't mean to sound discouraging, but if I were interested in another guy, I would definitely not be discussing my ex with them. Also, the fact that he is being mentioned AT ALL indicates she is still thinking about him, and that's not a good thing.
    She as never mentioned it to me. She as mentioned it to some other friends, but not to me. She as mentioned it because I've pushed her one of this days as I've realized that his mood changed when his phone rings and some times she didn't answer the phone or just keep it disconected, just like it is today.

I know that she still thinks about this guy and the main problem the way I see it is that this guy continues to phone her, even after she as told him that they could just be friends.

Let's see how the things run in the next days and if I can get some more clues on this.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Mike, if you think she's actually resorting to cryptic messages hidden in SPAM to ask you if you're into her, I think it's time you make a move. Quit sitting on the fence.
    I have to find a way to ask her if she was sending the messages without noticing or if it was on purpose. I have to put my brains into work if I can .

Mike

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't ask her about this. If she wan't trying to send you a "message", she will think you are nuts.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I wouldn't ask her about this. If she wan't trying to send you a "message", she will think you are nuts.
    What do you sugest then?

Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast