+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice please!!!!

Advice please!!!!

Well I went to stay with one of my uni mates this weekend and she took me to a big summer ball thing. Whilst there I met this guy who seemed really nice and it turned out he was driving through where I live the next day. I was a bit drunk and I jokingly asked if I could have a lift as I had planned to get a train which was going to take 3 hours. He said that he would if I wanted him to. I said that it would be great and then didn't see him for the rest of the night.
    The next day I went to find him (everyone had camped that night) to make sure he could still give me a lift and he said that he could.
    Anyway he drove me home and we chatted all the way back. We swapped numbers and then he carried on home.
    He text me the next day with just general chat and we've been texting each other ever since. He knows my mate and said that when we are back at uni we'll have to come and visit him and have a night out as he doesn't live far away.
    Thing is I think I'm starting to have feelings for him and I feel all funny inside when he texts me. Should I say something to him?? HELP PLEASE! I'm soooo rubbish at this!! THanks! XxX

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would guess that he might kind of like you, too. When he calls you and asks to hang out with you, ask him if you ought to consider it a date.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, I agree with Vashti - however I also think that you should give it a little more time just so you're clear of your feelings and so you don't rush into anything.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

He probably gets that funny feeling, too. How nice that things seem to be progressing naturally without any effort on your part- all you have to do is just let it happen.

Enjoy the butterflies. They're the greatest!

Yea, the effort is definately there. See where it takes you guys.

Hey thanks for all your replies. He's still texting me lots and it's got quite flirty. Will just have to wait and see where it goes! It's well exciting though hehe

wow you must be pretty easy. You meet some random dude one night and you are suddenly developing "feelings" for him.

Let me know when you come through San Diego. I'll give you more than my number.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that Cybog. Whats wrong with liking someone??