+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is she doing?

What is she doing?

Okay, i really like one of my best friends, and she is always finding ways to touch me or play with my hair. I told her how i felt, but she told me she only likes me as a friend. And since then she still flirts with me. What is she thinking?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She is feeding her ego with your crush. Tell her if she isn't interested in you, you don't want her hanging around anymore.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I guess i forgot, but i really dont want to lose her as a friend.

Boundaries. Create them and use them.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by majinbuu27 View Post
    i really dont want to lose her as a friend.
    You did the day you confessed your feelings.

Eeew. You're her bitch. I still think it's better that you told her, but it sounds like she's kinda drunk with power about it.

Frasbee's right (as usual). You aren't friends any more. You weren't friends as soon as you started wanting something more, so don't regret your confession.

IMO: confront the problem. Ask her to stop treating you like a toy.

If you don't say something to her she won't ever stop...trust me..I know from expierience <--(spelled wrong maybe??) It's best to just get it out there and over with that you're NOT okay with her still doing crap like that if she's not interested. It's not fair to you, and no matter how much you care for her, she isn't showing much care for you by hurting you like that.
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

If I had a girl like this I will do the same thing to her and more. She will learn real quick not to mess with me. If you are wondering what other thing I will do:

- Pick her up off the ground and carry her around on my shoulder
    - Put her hair into knots (if it is long enough)
    - When she is talking to another girl in girl talk stand behind her and make fun of the way she is talking
    - Make smart ass remarks about anything she says,or do, or about her (This is my favorite thing todo)
    - Stand behind her without moving and let her turn around so that I will scare the crap out of her (I am on the tall side as you may say)

That is just a sample of what I do to girls. I know I am evil, but they do learn trust me.

You could just post a bigass sign accross your chest that says "Shoulder to Cry On" or along your back that says "Please walk here".

Any chick that wants to be "just friends" with you (This isn't possible by the way, as your thread is even further proving) and yet continues to lead you along is only doing so to take advantage of you. You will never be anything more than a "fallback plan" to her, and you will never be the same level of "friends" again after you confessed your feelings.

Stop lying to yourself and everyone around you by thinking that you and chicks can be "just friends". Unless of course they are homely, fat, and fugly.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, im not gonna stop being there for her, because if shes sees that i still am being nice to her, despite what happened, maybe itll change her mind?

King Zarathu Guest
    Well, im not gonna stop being there for her, because if shes sees that i still am being nice to her, despite what happened, maybe itll change her mind?
    Uh, no. The fact that you're being nice to her proves nothing to her other than you're still a pussy that she can use.

Yes, it's useful to have a spare.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because if shes sees that i still am being nice to her, despite what happened, maybe itll change her mind?
    You just like any other hopeless hopeful thinks that'll work.

It. Never. Does.

Stop watchin' chick flicks.

yeah, instead, I'd say be a badass, beat the shit out of someone you can't stand, always treat her like shit to a degree and she'll come running back, you probably are a pussy, no offence of course because that's something you can change, lift some weights, join a sport, do something

Oh im not a pussy, im a soccer player, trying to go semi pro, then eventually pro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast