+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to find them

Trying to find them

I thought I would ask the girls here where tall girls (ie 5'10" and above) can be easliy found or at least in general places where they may show up. The reason I ask this is becuase I am somewhat getting tired of all the 5'5" girls, and hate the 5'4" girls becuase they almost throw them selfs at me. I am not trying to insult the girls at this hight its just that almost every girl I see are these heights and when your a guy as tall as I am you tend to see the same stuff over and over again, and get tired of dealing with it.

I have found one in a class at college, and I am doing what I can to talk to her. But the other tall girls at the college I go to or either stuck up, taken, or not my type. So besides the limited number of them at school, I been tring to find them out side of school and bearly had any luck in doing so.

If you are wondering I am 6'6".

I honestly can't believe you started this thread. This is like asking "Where exactly do all the girls who like to wear blue hang out?"

There is no answer to this question. Women of all heights and sizes are everywhere, and unless you attend a "Women who are taller than 5'8" and Looking for Single Guys" meeting anytime soon, you are on your own with this one.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------