+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting back with ex's

getting back with ex's

ok so i split up with my gf about 3-4 weeks ago. I just did it out of the blue kind of after 11 months together. There wasnt really anything wrong and i think ive been stupid. I split up with her because i was lusting after another girl (see my other thread).

Well in someways i can see it being stupid as i wont get with the other girl and it wont be another month till i get the chance to see her anyway and i finished with my gf so i could try (yes i know im a dick/stupid/etc and i feel crap abbit now).

Just chatting withthe ex now and we're chatting like nothings happened. She sometimes mentions how things have changed over the past month.

Now there was a few things that i couldnt put up with but it was mostly in the bedroom area and i just feel stupid that i couldnt tell her as that would probably have solved the problem. Its not to do with the sex that was the problem but more to do with her side of it. Lets just say she was abit...erm...hairy. Now i was/am her first sexual partner. When we first started doing stuff i asked her if she ever waxed/shaved and she said no but then went and got it done. now that was ok as it was alot cleaner/nicer now but the other main thing pushed it abit too far.

I dont know how to say this but it was her bum that put me off. it was just erm hairy :/ I didnt know how to approach her about it as i thought that most/all girls would have at least kept that area clean :/ It may sound silly that i couldnt ask her but how would i have asked her? its not as easy as asking her to shave her pussy is it? say if we got back how would i ask her?

anyway i do miss her and would get back with her but i dont know if its better to stay away and find someone new just that i dont think that other girl will be interested or that il get the chance to ask anyway.

So would people get back withtheir ex's?

Sorry for the long post.

Now she just texted me saying that can i text her saying its over n nowt will happen so she knows how i feel n can move on

Although that was an extremely immature thing to break up over, getting back with your ex-girlfriend is within reasonable contemplation. As with any loving relationship, open honesty in communication is the quinessential key to success.

Borealis
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyEss View Post
    Now she just texted me saying that can i text her saying its over n nowt will happen so she knows how i feel n can move on

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Anyway, you should suggest a brazilian wax to her once you stop being chicken. However, if she is smart, she won't get it done unless you do too because it sounds really painful.

[url]http://www.answers.com/topic/brazilian-waxing[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

when i asked her to get a wax before she went and got it done but she sed they couldnt take it all off. Now i was expecting at least the back part to be done.

We've just been talking now and i tried to tell her subtley(sp) about it but she didnt get it. I coudlnt just come out with the 'i dont like the hairs on your arse' or whatever. She thought i just didnt like her bum. I tried telling her that i liked her whole body but no joy. Told her it was something to do with turning me off but still nothing.

I think i just made things worse and we just stopped talking.

Help

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Be direct. Do you think it is better she think you don't like her body or that you don't like her body hair? Offer to go get a BRAZILLIAN WAX with her - you get it done, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Be direct. Do you think it is better she think you don't like her body or that you don't like her body hair? Offer to go get a BRAZILLIAN WAX with her - you get it done, too.

that's what i was going to say, also. if you have an open line of communication otherwise, then tell her that hair on a woman's butt is a turn off to you (and probably most men, unless you are inot extremely hairy "hirsute" women) and it would be an extreme turn-on to you if it was smooth and hair-free. she might never have realized before that it was a problem. or believe it or not, she may never haved looked in a mirror at her butt and realized just how hairy it was.

it's worth a shot since you are not speaking now anyway.

right well i was bit more direct. not told her to get a brazilian as i dont think its suitable to tell her to get one atm. she now thinks that i hated the way she looked which isnt true. i love the way she looks and told her that it was just one tiny little thing i didnt like.

I dont know how i can tell her to get a brazilian and work in that il get one too if it makes her feel better or whatever?

well shes glad i told her about it and we're talking now. Not told her to get anything done as dont think its my place to say yet. Just have to see what happens now.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, girls are so fickle.

just tell her when you're tagging her from behind, you don't want to look at a hairy ass. I'm sure she'll get the hint.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    just tell her when you're tagging her from behind, you don't want to look at a hairy ass. I'm sure she'll get the hint.
    Of course, this points to the fact that he could avoid the whole issue by simply avoiding doggie style...

wtf? That makes no sense. It would be like telling women no cuddling.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    wtf? That makes no sense. It would be like telling women no cuddling.

I'm laughing my ass off! Neo, you do a lot of hair removal for bodybuilding, right? Do you think he should offer to remove hair as well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast