+ Follow This Topic

Thread: On Intimacy

On Intimacy

I'm generally a very introvert and hypersensitive guy (my anxiety adds fuel to the fire). I tend to be also very right brain oriented (left being more logic oriented) often in thinking. I'm trying to sense or rather feel what intimacy means to a woman. I think I know the feeling Intuitively.
    I dont think I can express it by words. Its a kinda of Feeling. A sense of euphoria. I hope I make sense. There seems to be also a feeling of well being and inner calmness.

I wrote this in a email trying to capture this Feeling I cant explain. I just nick name it Zeno. I'm trying to capture the feeling of it.

"This is what I visualize in my mind when I do Zeno. Just befor twelve midnight my golden ring is taken off my finger and place on a spot flat on the floor. When twelve o clock strikes an old clock chimes, the ring begins to illuminate a brillant golden light. The ring will get bigger and bigger and brillant lights of multiple colors begins to form within the centre of the ring. The ring will continue to expand large enough for a person to lay down in. The ring levitates up in the air and flips over to a vertical position. Like a giant magic mirror. The lights within the golden ring shimmers with vibrant colors. An image is formed within the ring. As you step into this veil of light you can hear the sound of your room slowly fades away far into the distance behind you. New sounds begin to appear. The light blowing of the wind and the gentle sound of ocean waves. One of the first thing you can become aware of is that as you look up you see clearly the distinctive lightning of the sky. You may be able to see some clouds floating in the sky and as you look about you can enjoy the freshness and clarity of the air and you glance down and see the surface of the beach and as you stand there looking at the beach you're standing up you can see your feet and you can feel the feeling of your feet on the beach. And when you take a look across the ocean you can see wave after wave rolling from the horizon towards you. And if you wre to now take a few steps into the ocean water and feel the the coolness of the water swirling around your feet and ankles and you can really enjoy it..........(C)."

I dont know if I have the feeling of intimacy right. Can someone express to me what the feeling of intimacy is????
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I think it is safe to say that you are a sap.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

intimacy tastes like chicken.

Henry, you're trying to describe something fundamentally internal with external images. Intimacy is IN. It's when your personal boundaries start to melt into one another and you find you're happy to be sharing something you always assumed was private.

Henry, when you fall in love, you're going to go head over heels.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well, I think it is safe to say that you are a sap.
    Nah, he's an aspiring sap.